Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
this thing looks like it should weigh more than some greatswords in DS, but our guy swings it like it weighs nothing. further proof that the hunter is the most chad souls protag
By Anonymous
Different power system. In dark souls the gods are in decay but in bloodborne you fight great ones on their home turf. The lord of hollows ending does however elevate the ashen one to the same level as the reborn hunter
By Anonymous
Until now, I have no idea what happens to the hilt and the cross guard and where the string suddenly comes out when this thing transforms
By Anonymous
It's the stuff inside. Like where you hold it.
By Anonymous
There are identical hollow spaces in the flat of each arm of the bow when the blade transforms. I think they the form a container when the blade is together, where the bow mechanism folds into in sword mode. I would guess the hilt and cross guard form part of that mechanism when the sword transforms.
By Anonymous
Shout-out to the Bowblade for making Amygdala, Ebrietas and Watchdog feel like fair fights.
By Anonymous
Never seen this discussed anywhere, but the floral motifs on the hilt and along the blade are the same as on the Chikage, Maria's Set and the Knight's Set, suggesting the Bowblade, too, was made in Cainhurst. Which makes sense from a lore perspective. Vilebloods used blood weapons, and during Simon's time they weren't at odds with the Healing Church yet. I love this game.
By Anonymous
"Simon despised firearms, and so the Church workshop had this specially fashioned to his liking. "
By Anonymous
Pretty sure the blade of the sword should be curved towards the opposite direction for it to cut effectively, pretty cool weapon regardless
By Anonymous
Actually the design is relatively similar to a shovel type weapon, or the ancient Celtic Falcata though the end of the blade is too thin to cut with thr axe momentum of the celtic sword... anyway, all curved blades are designed for cutting flesh, so which way its facing isn't as important as user skill
By Anonymous
Its incredible you talk about weapons practical design in from software game XD
By Anonymous
By Anonymous
Awesome weapon for co-op. Your summon/summoner distracts and you pelt them with arrows in the back.
By Anonymous
If you think the bow is bad, then you have not seen the evelyn on a bloodtinge build
By Anonymous
The sword part is pretty good. It legit out-damages some other dex weaapons, not sure why people think its underwhelming
By Anonymous
peepee poopoo cOwArDs WeApOn

Try dodging instead of catching the arrows in your face lol