By Relix28

BubbleDncr wrote...

Thanks for all the answers. Does anyone happen to have an opinion on the best point in time to do legacy, then?

I would recommend you get to it, once you hit lvl.24. That way, you will get the best possible stats for all the unique items, except for The Hawke's Key, wich actually doesn't have a limit.
This is pretty late in the game though, so you won't get as much use for the items, as, if you would complete Legacy sometime in Act 2 for example. But, if you want the highest possible stats for the armor set and unique accessories, you should play it once you are lvl.24+. Your choice.

Edited by Relix28, 09 September 2011 - 04:58 PM.

By Apathy1989

BubbleDncr wrote...

Thanks for all the answers. Does anyone happen to have an opinion on the best point in time to do legacy, then?

I tend to do it mid act 2 since I start to miss bethany by then, and your romances should be mostly established for referencing through companion banter.

If you are looking for strickly money and items, then later the better. Need rogues wth enough skills to unlock everything, and high level will give some extremely powerful items.
By BubbleDncr

Apathy1989 wrote...

BubbleDncr wrote...

I tend to do it mid act 2 since I start to miss bethany by then, and your romances should be mostly established for referencing through companion banter.

If you are looking for strickly money and items, then later the better. Need rogues wth enough skills to unlock everything, and high level will give some extremely powerful items.

Thanks for the tip about the companion banter. 

I'll probably plan to wait till at least Act 2 to do it, and maybe hold off to see if any future dlc's are announced and see how those fit in. I was lucky enough with my first Origins playthough, that it was after RtO came out, so I could play all the dlc's during the game, rather than in the post-campaign save. I'd like to get a couple playthroughs of DA2 that are similar.
By Ryo Bondiko
If you're playing on Nightmare, i suggest playing it at the end of Act 1, right before the deep roads (lvl 10-11), because you can really use the extra exp (skill points especiallly) and items for the Rock Wraith battle.
Only downside is one door that you can't pick then because its Master-Level, but that's not such a loss.
By jbrand2002uk
Towards the end of Act 2 beginning of act 3 the Legacy evolving items mod will allow it to scale up just drop the files into your override folder I actually found using the level up function on a trainer from www.cheathappens.com the level cap for a mage is level 1000 which when coupled with the evolving items mod makes for some insane lol damage
By FestiveCriminal
is there a helmet 4 the "warden" armor u can collect while doing the Legacy quest? i can find the greaves, gloves, and body armor, but no helmet or is that suppose to b the complete set?? if so, what's the bonus suppose to b? cuz i'm not getting it. thnx 4 the help
By Stedd Melshimber
the helmet is obtainable after you power up all the power nexus' and go back to the puzzle room and finish the light stream puzzle. Then the 3 barriers will be gone from the blocked corridor and you can get the helmet.
By FestiveCriminal
sweet....thnx
By AlasseNL
anyone only now seeing this thread looking for the mod mentioned earlier ??? link no longer works ??? use this link nexusmods.com/dragonage2/mods/3039?tab=files it has a dlc section this lets all dlc items evolve for you