Posted Image

What helmet is this and where can I find it? After five playthroughs of the game I have yet to find it. I'm beggining to doubt it exists, yet it is a screenshot.
The model is the same one as the Heavy Infantry Helmet, which is a generic piece of massive armor. The dragonbone version of it matches Wade's Dragonbone Plate nicely; my Warden looks like a real badass wearing it. I'm not sure about this gold colored one though.
Looks like a custom textured heavy infantry helmet.
Yeah, I realised it was a heavy infantry helmet. But I meant that specific one in the picture.
Most likely the person who took the screenshot used The Winter Forge mod and created the chevalier set in gold and the heavy infantry helm in gold as well as heavy metal shield in gold.
It's a screenshot from the Tome of Knowledge section of the website, so I would doubt its a mod.
rock knocker is that shape but i dont think its that colour
Standard bearer's Helm, Knight commander's helm and Duty all have the same shape i think.
Never seen it either. I'd be willing to bet it's custom.

Thomas9321 wrote...

It's a screenshot from the Tome of Knowledge section of the website, so I would doubt its a mod.

Could be king's armor which is the chevalier type I guess from the yet to be released Return to Ostagar DLC.