Have you ever laughed hard during a battle?

I can think of two moments like that. The first one was during the final battle. Zevran was surrounded by 5 or 6 enemies and before I could rescue him, the enemy mage sent a fireball. He had about 70 % magic protection (spellward, Wonder's of Thedas ring + runes) at the time. He was knocked down, but hardly harmed while the enemies near him were all dead. The second time was when I was playing as an Arcane Warrior. I pulled my team into the next room when the Tevinter slaver mage started Blizzard. They didn't follow us but the mage used inferno after that. My PC sent an earthquake followed by tempest before sending the melee team in. By the time we arrived, all the enemies were dead except the slaver who had very little health left.

I'm laughing just picturing the scenes you described!  (Also because my canon Warden would have paid very good money to watch - or more likely help kill - the Tevinter slavers in the second one.  His attitude towards slavery and Tevinter in general might make Fenris look reasonable at times.)

I'm laughing just picturing the scenes you described!  (Also because my canon Warden would have paid very good money to watch - or more likely help kill - the Tevinter slavers in the second one.  His attitude towards slavery and Tevinter in general might make Fenris look reasonable at times.)

Yeah most of my wardens dislike slavery as do most of my Hawkes in fact most if not all my Heroes have disliked it in one way or another

BevH

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 65.00

My funniest moment happened because of a glitch. In the tower battle at Ostagar, it couldn't be decided who would land the final blow on the ogre. So... togetherness:

i_want_to_kill_the_ogre____no_me__by_bev

I just triggered Zev's "naughty poem" conversation in the main hall of Redcliffe Castle, right in front of Eamon, Isolde and Teagan.

My F!Tabris was blushing visibly in spite of her dark skin.  :D

Another one... I just did a City Elf Origin test run using the **** Male Elf voice, and my character yelled "Bad breath alert!" as a mabari was charging him from 10-20 feet away.

I now have a new favorite voice set :D

Another one... I just did a City Elf Origin test run using the **** Male Elf voice, and my character yelled "Bad breath alert!" as a mabari was charging him from 10-20 feet away.

Oh, oh. I must try that voice set. Without this forum, I would have not known you could change the default voice. I love the variations Bioware provides with wardens.

BevH

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 65.00

Ah, yes, the **** male elf voice... "Can I get you a ladder so you'll get off my back?"  :P  :lol:

Ah, yes, the **** male elf voice... "Can I get you a ladder so you'll get off my back?"  :P  :lol:

Actually, that's the violent voice set, but hearing my F!Aeducan say that always cracks me up too.  XD

dainbramage

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 50.00

Nah, that's violent. And the only reason I don't use that voice set...