Comments made to our Lords of the Fallen Wiki
By Anonymous
Sold from Stomund when you find him in the Abbey mountain Hallowed Sisters Area
By Anonymous
Any tutorial for the stomund quest ?
By Anonymous
Didn't see the spell and then he just disappeared when i got all the items he requires so i cant get the spell or turn in the items. And now I also beat the Judge so pretty sure he's gone forever now.
By Anonymous
if you have a friend who sees him and has the shop items unlocked you can buy from him that way, i was able to get it in the early game cause i would help random people and he just so happened to have the spell
By Anonymous
This spell is laughably broken beyond belief in PvP.
By Anonymous
everyone and their mum uses this & dual wield Pietas swords... the balancing for PvP is the worst i've seen so far from any souls game... good thing the "quit to main menu" button is still usable even if you get invaded
By Anonymous
So, if we get the first bonfire in the empyrean we can't buy this spell? Unbelievable if this is true
By Anonymous
It's almost like you're expected to play the game and do the quests, unbelievable!
By Anonymous
This spell is absolutely insane. The way it just travels around a room, taking out enemies.
By Anonymous
You can cast as many of these at once as you like and just watch as 10 bolts of lighting hit the enemy every half second.
By Anonymous
Anybody else have issue with the spell casting and taking mana, then just not starting? Or hitting once or twice then stopping for reason? This game is legit garbage.
By Anonymous
Can be bought in coop. I got it early, but I assume u can also get if uve progressed to far.
By Anonymous
Another abused bulshit spell 0/10 would ban and nerf it into oblivion so nobody uses it...
By Anonymous
They must ban you with your big mouth