Comments made to our Lords of the Fallen Wiki
By Anonymous
Use poison with either Radiance or Wither. Fastest Ive gotten him has been about 2 minutes give or take. This is me being super aggresive with my hits.
By Anonymous
"Placing around 3-4 Enhanced Banner Javelin of Protection on the ground can make the fight versus this enemy extremely easy "

Not sure how, he can easily outdamage you through the healing.
By Anonymous
Have they reduced the amount of vigor you get whe dies (fall damage) because i only get like not even 3k
By Rhaptor
Nah. The amount of vigor it drops is inversely dependant on your level when you kill it. The higher your level, the less vigor it drops
By Anonymous
Buffed into oblivion!
By Anonymous
And now it shows up in ONE ****ing wave instead of the usual THREE!!... What the **** are they trying ro accomplish here?? This most recent update just conpletely ****ed everything in the game up.. they nerfed everything in the game and made spells more expensive and made the crossbow completely useless... And on top of all that bullshitery they also BUFFED most if not all bosses and gave a couple new noves. Idk why soulslike devs think making a game frustratingly and annoyingly hard is what we want .. ****ing idiots.
By Anonymous
And now it shows up in ONE ****ing wave instead of the usual THREE!!... What the **** are they trying ro accomplish here?? This most recent update just conpletely ****ed everything in the game up.. they nerfed everything in the game and made spells more expensive and made the crossbow completely useless... And on top of all that bullshitery they also BUFFED most if not all bosses and gave a couple new noves. Idk why soulslike devs think making a game frustratingly and annoyingly hard is what we want .. ****ing idiots.
By Anonymous
Use poison, wither and radiance if possible. Try using ladders and plunge attacks in the early game areas to kill it faster. If you play an inferno character use poison javelin throwable weapon. Also you must deliver the killing blow to obtain the umbral eye
By Anonymous
as hard as the enemy is currently they should add a custom armor set for this enemy like you'll get his set pieces for every 25 kills or something
By Anonymous
That's a terrible idea
By Anonymous
Honestly I like this idea, except get his weapons as well, just maybe not so many kills, though he is pretty easy once you know what to do
By Anonymous
Is it broken after the last patch? It disappears and restore full health.
By Anonymous
I was wondering the same thing, I get about 25% gone on health then it sinks into the floor comes back with full health. Happens every time I get around 25% health gone.
By Anonymous
That happened to me as well. Once you deplete 2/3 of his HP, he disappears and comes back full HP. Note: I'm nowhere near any checkpoint, the red eye blinks constantly. The latest patch literally made it unkillable. Congrats to this mediocre team.
By Anonymous
Go o bramis, enter Umbral, and max out dread on one of the landings for the rotating staircase. All shades' patching is screwed up and you can stand opposite of them and cast/chuck stuff till it dies.
By Anonymous
Since the recent patch it's unkillable. I'm not in a safezone, the red eye is constantly open, and once I deplete this mofo's HP bar to about 1/3 he disappears and comes back with full HP......
By Anonymous
just killed him easy with two pieta swords +10, u have skill issue
By Anonymous
Since the recent patch it's unkillable. I'm not in a safezone, the red eye is constantly open, and once I deplete this mofo's HP bar to about 1/3 he disappears and comes back with full HP......
By Anonymous
Managed to slay him today, while being close to safezone, but only close. Either I got lucky or its fixed. Alternativly its only bugged for some.
By Anonymous
I slayed him today, al lv 310 was a joke lol
By Anonymous
I think this happens when he burrows in a place where he should not be, for example safe zone area
Btw easy to kill around 120lvl
By Anonymous
Just so folks know, he doesn't have this health regen since a few patches ago, unless of course you go into a safe zone.
By Anonymous
This is a glitch. An annoying one but it won't be every time.
By Anonymous
I have killed him 3x now. Around level 110. I used normal fighting, no cheese. Felt like a solid boss type fight, including with adds.
By Anonymous
Flexing that he's a joke at level 310 is some grade A simp boi behavior.