Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
Found in Endaira's End after playing the Co-op melody
By Anonymous
I found this in the Endaira's End area. There is a waterfall at the edge of the map and a statue that creates a giant melody. There is an area to climb down on the waterfall side, and in a hidden area you can find a book about melodies. There are two musical notes depicting a queen and a ship. If you play the melody of the queen, you will get the 'Wind Hollow Circlet', and if you play the melody of the ship, you will get the 'Band Band ring'. Each level of the statue has a musical note painted on it. There are five in total. Each time you play them in the correct order, a blue light will emerge from the center of the statue. Once you've hit all the scaffolds in the correct order of notes, a ring will appear as a reward. However, you'll need a minimum of two people to get the 'Band band ring'. The notes drawn on the ship are two lines, so you need to press the top and bottom notes at the same time.
By Anonymous
can we just appreciate this beautiful naming
By Anonymous
We better get the banned band band in a dlc.
By Anonymous
Would be a really good time for this game to have text/voice chat...
By Anonymous
How's the second sentence of text work
By Anonymous
Thank you, my dear mate who helped me get this. I got terribly tired by the end and had to quit for a day, but your help is with me forever, and I will help others in your honor
By Anonymous
band Band
By Anonymous
band band
By Anonymous
band band
By Anonymous
12 Hours. 12 Hours straight of getting Endaira's End and NEVER getting the goddamn Wind Tower. Does this version of the dungeon even exist?! they need to do something to fix this RNG because this is just not acceptable wtf.