Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
only if he had seppuku
By Anonymous
i made a brador cosplay once and you don’t understand how disappointed i was that you can’t put seppuku on greathammers
By Anonymous
i mean, it would leave a giant hole in your stomach
By Anonymous
Ok you can invade them after completing all of varré's quest including killing him and Mohg.
By Anonymous
Can someone do the exact map coordinates on the Elden Ring map?
By Anonymous
Lmfao
By Anonymous
it's cool and all, but who the **** found out where his invasion sign is??
By Anonymous
In the large northmost building in Writheblood Ruins
By Anonymous
1st remnants of a building on the left in Writheblood Ruins,if going to the ruins from the Bridge of Iniquity grace
By Anonymous
Probably the same people who found out how to access the DS1 DLC.

That was a proper mystery, AND you paid for the privilege.
By Anonymous
Just tested: If you return to Varre after failing to slay Magnus a number of times, you'll still be given the Bloody Finger, and then try to invade Magnus again, this time not requiring any Festering Bloody Finger (assuming that the unlimited-use Bloody Finger takes precedence over the one-time use item). Defeated him with the Pureblood Knight's Medal already in my possession.

(Head canon start) Gurranq possibly fed Deathroot to Magnus (and became his champion), in order to hunt and spite Mohg's followers. (head canon over)
By Anonymous
Gurranq doesn’t care about Mohg, he wants all the death root to slowly rebuild the tube of death.
By Anonymous
Can the recusant finger invade magnus?
By Anonymous
They re add this and not the asimi quest
By Anonymous
the'll never add that, that's cut content. Besides, you already get the mimic tear ashes during normal game, and it was supposed to be the last reward for her quest
By Anonymous
Asimi quest is not getting re-added. Mimic Tear Ashes is already in the game, and the quest itself would probably replace most item locations in the underground.
By Anonymous
magnus the beast claw? more like magnus the deceased clod ',;^)
By Anonymous
Whose Magnus and why are we killing him? Also, perhaps even more importantly, why does he look like just some random hobo and not a badass Tarnished warrior worthy of such a lofty title? Why not have him wear one of the unreleased armor sets, or perhaps even the Beast Champion set? Have him be Bernahl’s unnamed brother or something.

Anyway, no more mandatory PvP to advance an NPC quest, disregard everything I said above. 10/10, Miyazaki has done it again.
By Anonymous
I believe it’s actually a nod to a mod made for DS3, The Convergence added and NPC known as Magnum Ursus, dressed in similar-looking bear attire
By Anonymous
Oh? So can you get 2 Great Stars in a single play through now?
By Anonymous
Time for dual-wielding,
In short praise the stars!