Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
By Anonymous
so.. how much damage to anti-species jewels add?
By Anonymous
It's roughly around a 5% raw damage boost.
By Anonymous
Darn, there’s no Defense ones?
By Anonymous
Actually, there really aren’t that many Rampage Decorations, hopefully they’ll be adding a lot more soon…
By Anonymous
I want to know too. Cannot find the info
By Anonymous
No silkbind boost? I hope that it get's added later
By Anonymous
right i used silk bind boost on a lot of weapons really weird that one of the main feature of rise is left out of the expansions new feature for rampage skills
By Anonymous
right really weird one of the main features of rise would be left out of the expansions rampage skill changes
By Anonymous
These are nice, but it's a but of a shame how some of the skills got gutted, like Hellion Mode or Kush Soul
By Anonymous
I think the concept and implementation are really well done, but we still need more variety
By Anonymous
the implementation needs reworked so many of the rampage skill decos are insanely nerfed compared to the regular skill counterparts such has helion mode and kushala soul. they should be at least comparable to the originals even if slightly weaker. helion mode drops it to 20% from one hundred kushala goes from 25% then 30% after multiple hits to 5% to 15% after multiple hits. this is a crazy drop considering the enemies are MR and much stronger but the skills are getting nerfed
By Anonymous
To anyone with any degree of editorial power, can I make the recommendation you change the rarity 9 colour? That dark blue on black makes it *very* hard to read.