VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Bethesda is nearing the end of the content run for Fallout 4, and has used the post release window as an opportunity to try some new types of DLC for the game. Building off the settlements mechanic in Fallout 4, Bethesda has crafted a series of DLCs that are workshop focused, giving players new options for use when adding to and improving settlements. After Wasteland Workshop and Contraptions, Vault-Tec Workshop is the third of the workshop DLCs, and at long last, gives players a chance to build their very own Vault. Genre: Action RPG
Developed by: Bethesda Game Studios
Published by: Bethesda Softworks
Release date: July 25th, 2016
Platforms: PC, PS4, ...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

ckmishn

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 1,765.00
Wiki Edits: 6
I don't know how I missed this when it first posted but congrats on your first game review with a score on the front page that's less than 8. ;-)

ckmishn

Obsessed
Commander

I know, you just don't ever seem to put the lower scores on the front page for some reason (though you did for the Star Wars movie review).
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 452,738.49
Bank: 11,723.71
Wiki Edits: 41546
The front page is chronological, so everything has been in the front page at some point or other. I guess we haven't reviewed that many mediocre games recently... In general we try to review things we like as who has time to go play something we don't like xD
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Elden Ring Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

ckmishn

Obsessed
Commander

By "Front Page" I mean the actual picture that goes with the review. Sometimes there's a number there and sometimes the score is only on the inside. I've noticed that, before this review, that only occurred for games that got at least an 8. I assumed it was to highlight how good the reviewer thought the game was (while being more reserved for games the reviewer didn't like as much).
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 452,738.49
Bank: 11,723.71
Wiki Edits: 41546
Oh I see. This is actually a result of the theme revamp we did on the blog. There are two review boxes, and one of them shows in the thumbnail (as long as it's not a video) and the other one does not. I will edit old posts to unify this. They should all be the thumbnail one moving forward.

It was never meant as a way to disguise bad reviews - it's simply the software styling changing.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Elden Ring Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon