Comments made to our Salt & Sanctuary Wiki and Salt & Sacrifice Wiki
By Anonymous
I found this in elder copse, top right of the for left castle on the outside of it. Accidently drank it but haven't noticed and effects yet. Not sure what it does.
Hoping it doesn't work like the cure in deus ex...
By Anonymous
I get both elixirs by finishing the king's quest but didn't find any use of this actually, may be for a different ending
By Anonymous
it gives you a different animation when you devourer a mage
By Anonymous
After drinking, devour a mage's heart and pay attention to the animation :)
By Anonymous
HOLY **** I JUMP SCARED MY SELF
By Anonymous
can't find it at hallowed hill
By Anonymous
For those wondering: After drinking the Divine Sight Elixir, talking to the Royal Retinue guy again gives you the Elixir of Peace, which reverses the effect. When you drink the Elixir of Peace, talking to the Royal Retinue again gives you the Divine Sight Elixir again. Can go back and fourth infinitely.
By Anonymous
It's a Matrix reference to red pill and blue pill.
By Anonymous
So, it's only effect is the animation change? But why does my character have...wait...are we humans in this game?
By Anonymous
I think we were elves of some sort....

I dont know what we are now, something happened to us.
By Anonymous
To explain it simply, the images are basically manifestations of gods. In order to have a weapon able to go toe to toe with that, the inquisition created the magebane ritual, which allows you to resurrect, yes, but also turns you into...this. And blocked out your perception of what you are doing. Drinking the truth serum shows you what all inquisitors really are.
By Anonymous
I meant to say mages when I wrote "images".