- Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:00 pm #16607619
- Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:00 pm #16607620
Extremely powerful. It'll faceplant any human sized enemy if this hits dead on. The only real issue is its short reach. Not as in AoE. It can't jump far at all. So you need to be on them or it'll miss. However because it can faceplant enemies, it is safe to assume this does some hefty stance damage too.
- Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:26 pm #16725056
I use this on the Lance and it's glorious. It pairs extremely well with the running power attack
- Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:52 pm #16732402
Probably the skill Vyke used before turning to the frenzied flame
- Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:15 pm #16773135
AKA what Vyke uses to instakill you in Mountaintops, then of course you use it on your weapon and it does jackshit
- Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:45 pm #16887610
The chad banished knights make stormcaller and storm assault look menacing af. They aren't that bad when we use them, but not as powerful
- Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:34 pm #16797570
How do the ashes of war calculate damage? is it the weapon upgrade level, the player's attributes or a combination of the two?
- Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:55 pm #16846848
A bit of both, but it takes your STR/DEX into account regardless of the weapon for the wind damage.
- Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:48 pm #16803998
Actually really good and pretty underrated. It's a really good for punishing in PvP and works pretty well in PvE
- Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:30 pm #16804272
this is deffinently what frenzy flame thrust was before vyke encountered the three fingers