Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Add Ornamental Straight Sword as a paired weapon
By Anonymous
I like the paired weapons solution and the power-stance solution to dual wielding, but I wish this category were more fleshed out with super creative weapons like the Farron Greatsword from DS3. It is what it is, I suppose.
By Anonymous
My favorite souls weapon ever
By Anonymous
The birb claws had a good moveset too
By Anonymous
There's always dlc. Remember the classy weapon known as crow quills? Or the lavish twinscythes? Or the chaddest doorshields? Least I hope. I miss crow quills...
By Anonymous
My tests so far so that the light and heavy attacks remain the same and the block button becomes a dual attack button and you do carry the weight from both weapons. This has been specifically with claws and fists. The character in question has not gotten duplicates of any other weapons yet. So either this entire post is inaccurate or the wording needs to be updated to better explain that fists and claws are specifically excluded from the... everything
By Anonymous
i think you misunderstand the explaination.
For claws and fists, you don't equip two separate weapons unless you're wanting to power-stance with them.
You equip one claw/fist weapon, and when you switch it to "two-hand" mode, you instead wield a pair of that weapon on each hand. Because you're still technically wielding a single weapon, you're able to guard, which you can't do when two weapons are equipped in power-stance mode.
The move-set is also different than power-stance move-set, though the animations may not reflect it. "Two-hand" also consumes less stamina than power-stance attacks with separate weapons.
By ekumbokum
so i found that dual wielding the golden epitaph with the Ornamental Straight Sword gives the combo of the ornamental sword neat trick for changing combo of the epitaph also both wepons ashes can technically be used by two handing the epitaph buffing then swaping back to the DW and using ornamental buff
By Anonymous
That's because ornamental straight sword 2-handing just used the regular dual straight sword moveset. The only unique moves came from ash-buffed heavy attacks.
By ekumbokum
umm why was my post removed it was on the same topic
By Marukyuu
Description says there's paired daggers, what is it?
By Anonymous
Reduvia
By Anonymous
Reduvia isn't paired. I'm looking at my character 2 handing 1 reduvia right now.
By agnacore
Late to the party, but 05 Apr Anon may have been misled by seeing Bloody Finger Nerijus, the invader who wields two Reduvia (something you can only achieve by reaching NG+ or having an alt drop you a second one).
By Anonymous
I wish there was more paired weapons in the swords category
By Anonymous
Missing the cypher pata
By Anonymous
It's a fist weapon
By Anonymous
not excluded anymore, but cipher pata is paired
By Anonymous
Really wish they chose to use two different weapon types instead of one. Starscourge Greatsword and the Ornamental Swords are not bad, but I just wish there was more weapons like the Farron GS or the Valorheart.