Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Pretty much all of these can be gotten in one run-through without changing how you play, though my warnings with soft spoilers would be: Get the Bolt of Gransax before progressing too far, and same with Devourer's Scepter. Those two are pretty dependent on you not progressing too quickly to acquire.
By DarkSoulsVeteran
Not really, they can both be found in the same area, and neither of them disappear based on progress, unless you just go straight into NG+.
By Anonymous
Yep, get invaded by bernahl before you kill the boss. I have to play another time for his Invasion
By Anonymous
^^Bolt of Gransax most definitely does disappear based on progress
By Anonymous
You can kill Bernahl in the Warmaster’s shack for the Devourer’s Scepter aswell.
By Anonymous
Missed the Bolt of Gransax on my first playthrough and have now gotten it on NG+.

However, I wasn't awarded the achievement. I've dropped and picked up the others to see if it would award it to me but unfortunately it didn't. Just thought I'd share my experience with that
By DarkSoulsVeteran
Normally for these kinds of achievements you need to be holding all of the required items at the same time.
By Anonymous
Would also like to know if anyone else has experienced this as I also forgot to grab the Bolt of Gransax on my own NG cycle.
By Anonymous
All have to be aquired within the single playthrough. So, do it this time around
By Anonymous
I dropped my items one at a time. Once I picked up my Shotel it went off.
By Anonymous
Missing the Godslayer Greatsword, one of the legendary faith weapons. It can be found after the boss in the divine tower of Caelid
By Anonymous
Missing Godslayer’s Greatsword found in the basement of Divine Tower of Caelid
By Anonymous
Godslayer's greatsword is a sacred sword, not a legendary weapon.
By Anonymous
I have gotten all the weapons and haven't been given the achievement is there anything I can do?
By Anonymous
You probably need the unlisted black night dagger from the saints grave in Altus, there's a tough black night assassin in front, kill him and he drops it!
By Anonymous
Dropping all the weapons and taking them back worked for me.
By Anonymous
U dropped items on ground and picked the back up, my Shotel was not registering right. once i picked it up i got the achievement.
By Anonymous
as someone said below, to get the achievment you need to have every legendary weapon in your inventory, not in the chest. You can do this even later, you don't have to keep them during the playthrough
By Anonymous
same problem, but after i put all 9 weapons on chest, achievment pop up, it work on me
By Anonymous
Been playing spoiler free and was surprised to see this trophy pop after killing bernahl in farum azula, so I looked up the list of weapons needed and am a bit puzzled because I do not have the marais executioner's sword- I have not even been to shaded castle. Any idea why this could be?
By Anonymous
theres more legendary weapons in the game than on this list. The achievement seems to be based off of 9 of them being obtained. To my knowledge, there are are least 11 in the game so far.
By Anonymous
I somehow got the achievement without obtaining the Sword of Night and Flame
By Anonymous
I think there is one extra armament. Perhaps it's that?
By Anonymous
same here
By Anonymous
5 out of 9 are greatswords. Most of these require either a hybrid faith or int build. They all look cool don't get me wrong, but I hoped for a bit more of variety.
By Anonymous
At least in dark souls you need every boss weapon, npc weapons, unique dropped weapons. There's variety, fromsoft just made it a lot less tedious for achievement hunters. There's plenty of good weapons out there. If you're not happy here, you can't possibly like another games weapon selection.
By Anonymous
Nah, just 3 out of 8. Those extra 2 are really colossal swords.

I agree that it needs more variety of weapon categories, though. Only 2 of those weapons aren't a type of sword.
By Anonymous
If you want to use a legendary weapon just for the sake of it, then pick a common axe, kill 20 dragons with it and call it legendary