Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Visions of Perfumer Bolt
By Anonymous
Visions of Perfumer Bolt
By Anonymous
You have to be insane to farm this set
By Anonymous
But ive farmed everything else including all the envoy horns, black fire mage and octopus head!
By Anonymous
Roiling Magma ****s them up. In Lyendell, You stack a whole bunch of the Roiling Magmas right next to them, and they start going off before the Page even knows what's happening. Then you back off, and start laying them by the door. When they run through the door, they get blown up. I also use the bubble tear, to keep from getting one shot by the bolts.

By Anonymous
Omen Cleaver skill Fury Strikes their literal kryptonite thank me later lol
By Anonymous
Thanks for the tip, but I think you misunderstand what "literal" means. Assuming the ash of war is particularly effective against them, it's not their "literal" kryptonite, but the opposite of that, it's their metaphorical kryptonite. Lol
By Anonymous
*Raises glasses as light passes over them*
By dwrdwng3
Got a Red Branch Shortbow off of one.
By Anonymous
took about 50 kills total, my last 20 were with a silver foot and max discovery. I found the avenue balcony grace was quickest. Start at grace go up steps out door, then set of stairs on the right to the top, then jump over the fence into the pit with the fluting page, through the door, down the hall with the commoners, then the door on your left should be the 2 perfumer and 1 high page room. Merc him, turn back, instead of going back through that hall with commoners, go up the stairs, jump to the roof jump off to the plat with perfumer, then jump over that fence to get back to grace
By Anonymous
~30 minutes of farming the one near the Church of the Cuckoo grace for the set with 274 discovery. Almost feel inspired to do a High Page setup with the pulley crossbow because of all the perfumer bolts he drops.
By travelingchef
Posts Avatar
"take the shortcut ladder up" and get MANGLED by the damn sorcerer's and Marinette bast-friends
By Anonymous
the masochists set
By Anonymous
Farmed this set from Church of Cuckoo grace. The chest and legs dropped soon enough, but the real kicker was the hood. I farmed the spot for about 3hrs, over a few days, and FINALLY got the hood to drop with Arcane 15/Discovery 115. Fun observation: I think FromSoftware has an anti-farming protocol after like 30mins of doing the same farm. My hits seemed to do like 25% less damage (took 3 hits instead of usual 2 hits) and drop rates seemed to dry up. Going elsewhere for a bit seemed to reset this "anti-farm", hence the 'over a few days' aspect it took me.
By Anonymous
There is no anti-farm system, you probably just died and lost your great rune buff.