- Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:51 pm #16478667
- Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:51 pm #16478668
can be gotten from a night's cavalry enemy near the forbidden lands grace at the start of the mountaintops of the giants
- Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:56 am #16566125
Absolutely no reason this should not be able to be put on Reapers. Absolute travesty.
- Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:57 pm #16573072
Found on a nights Calvary soldier at night, just beyond the forbidden lands site of grace
- Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:09 am #16621952
Does anyone know if any part of the art is parryable? Wanting to test but its really hard to test
- Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:03 pm #16789445
You could block the phantom, and then parry the user. Might work.
- Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:43 pm #16626626
Cool conceptually but is rather difficult to land at close range or against mobile enemies. Better to use something else imo.
- Thu May 19, 2022 9:19 pm #16690746
I experimented with this far and wide, in pve it's extremely good for big and slow enemies, the damage of the 4 hits stacks nicely, I don't do invasions but it's good against Rob cause rob users just spam the art and you can punish them from out of range, in duels it's usable but too slow and the payoff not so great, only good again Rob as I said and dragon breaths, overall good but use something faster if you want to duel.
- Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:39 pm #16785079
sword dance is a good alternative i think but the advantage of phantom slash is that, like said in the name, there is a phantom, who is able to go through any hitbox