Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Southwest actually, but I can confirm that I've gotten pieces of the armor from the Duelists there as well as copies of the Battle Hammer weapon. Not sure if there are any particularly close-by graces to it, but I'm using the Fortified Manor, First Floor grace and just heading outside, going right and up the root until you can drop off the right and fight them and while it's not super quick, it works.
By Anonymous
The West Capital Rampart grace is very quick if you sneak past the gargoyle.
By Anonymous
If you are planning to farm this set, do it before killing Fire Giant boss and resting on site of grace on that big vessel next to boss arena. Those enemies will vanish from capital completely
By Anonymous
Are there any other locations where they can be found?
By Anonymous
They haven't for me. I'm farming them now??
By Anonymous
They're still there after the fire giant, you just can't go in the elden throne.
By Anonymous
They're still there after the fire giant, you just can't go in the Elden Throne.
By Rancori
It's after Maliketh in Farum Azula, not the fire giant.
By Anonymous
Kinda dumb that if you progress the game too far (aka changing the capital) these guys disappear and you never have access to their armor again until a new game cycle. Cool set, wanted it really bad but I found out about it after I beat that giant dude in the mountaintops.
By Anonymous
After you finnish the last boss fight of the game, you get the option to keep playing or go to NG+, if you keep playing you can get back to the capital before you set the tree on fire.
After you got your loose ends done, then you can start NG+ from the roundtable.
By Anonymous
Could anyone who knows how you return to the regular capital like the other person who replied to this comment explain how? I can't find anything on google
By Anonymous
The lesson is dont rush through the story
By Anonymous
"After you finnish the last boss fight of the game, you get the option to keep playing or go to NG+, if you keep playing you can get back to the capital before you set the tree on fire. After you got your loose ends done, then you can start NG+ from the roundtable. "

That's super incorrect. I finished the game, didn't do NG+ and the tree is still on fire making this armor unobtainable until I start NG+.
By Anonymous
"The lesson is dont rush through the story" ahhh yes, because not farming a specific enemy that only spawns in a certain location on the off chance he drops his set and proceeding with the story instead and only finding out later that these enemies don't respawn when the overwhelming majority of the rest do = rushing...
By flannoit
Does the hood on the top only work with this specific helmet? I would love the hood to be up when helmetless or with other helmets but generally sets only have their hoods work in their set only.
By Anonymous
I was looking for an answer to this, and having obtained the set I can answer.

The hood only works with the Duelist helmet. It's down if you use any other headgear.
By Anonymous
use Crimson Hood (Roderika Hood) for the rotten duelist set/cloak, it fit very well
By Eibon_the_Martyr
Anyone suggestions on what would be good gloves that go with this set? Preferably something that doesn't make the snake chains on the arms disappear?
By Anonymous
Zamor ruin gauntlets are the correct gauntlets. For some reason they turn red for the corrupted duelist variant also.
By Anonymous
Bloodsoaked Manchettes
By Anonymous
Godskin Noble Bracelets are small enough to just be under the snakes.
By Hangman2411
Anonymous (12 Mar 2022 23:49) is wrong, just tested it, they don't turn red.
By Anonymous
Audaces fortuna iuvat!
By Anonymous
If only I had a Trident..
By Anonymous
mars me adiuvate!
By Anonymous
does anyone know if The monster aggro effect stacks with shabriri's woe for co-op or in general?
By Anonymous
So what exactly does the special effect do? Take more damage? less i-frames on dodges? Bigger aggro range?
By Jink003
It's like a lesser Shabiri Talisman, so you take and hold enemy aggro more.
By Anonymous
Says the colosseum is at the southeast part of the city when it's at the southwest part?