Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
I think this ash of war is acquired by completing the questline around castle Morn, then killing Edgar at the Revenger's Shack. The +8 halberd he drops upon defeat will have this Ash of War on it, similar to Rogier's Rapier.
By Anonymous
I think this ash of war is acquired by completing the questline around castle Morn, then killing Edgar at the Revenger's Shack. The +8 halberd he drops upon defeat will have this Ash of War on it, similar to Rogier's Rapier.
By Anonymous
Splitleaf Greatsword! Anyone know if the combo from DS3 works?
By Anonymous
im guessing it wouldnt since elden ring doesnt have that guaranteed 2 hit stun in pvp like ds3
By Anonymous
Damage is terrifying although it doesn’t give any poise unfortunately.
By Anonymous
You can follow up the spinning action with a light or heavy attack for extended combo. The heavy has you traveling forward while hovering in slow motion. Looks neat.
By Anonymous
Basically works like Wild Strikes, but for polearms. You spin the polearm above your head, doing with each rotation.

Got this from Edgar (invasion version @ Revenger's Shack) per the other comment here. He will drop his halberd (which is also quite good) & it will have this skill on it. Remove it from the weapon (at a grace spot) to obtain the skill as an Ash of War so you can apply it to other weapons if wanted.
By Anonymous
I'll try spinning, that's a good trick
By Anonymous
the DPS from this spinning strikes ability is working well for me. Every time a large enemy or boss gets crippled around 50%, I can usually finish off the rest of their HP with spinning strikes before they have a chance to get back up.
By Anonymous
SOISOISOISOISOISOISOI
By Anonymous
Splitleaf greatsword users where you guys at?