Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
The real enemies here are all the little boxes that stop you from moving around
By Anonymous
mini gael
By Anonymous
can parry them
By Anonymous
Annoying boss, can't even get a summon off as the Beasts attacks are too fast...
By Anonymous
The boss fight before Radahn where you fight this guy, and a crucible knight..... They never showed up for me, why is that? I keep seeing streamers fight this duo, but there was never a fog wall for me, just right into the celebration.
By Anonymous
Your Questline with Blaidd might���ve progressed passed it
By Anonymous
They were there for me when i went there during my earlier game travels, prior to defeating lady rennala at the academy and starting ranni questline. went there after speaking to preceptor selivus again at the behest of blaidd, who was last encountered down in the riverwell beneath mistwood. upon returning to the castle the previously unusable waygate was now funtional, almost all the enemies including the catapults and troll out front were gone, and all the doors mysteriously locked with no prompt to open them from either side. the bosses were gone too, having been replaced by blaidd, iron fist Alexander (aka talking pot man), some lady that didnt say anything and gave me a gesture. so i guess if you wish to fight this duo then do so either before starting ranni's questline, or perhaps before defeating rennala and advancing to atlus plateau.
By Anonymous
In short Could fight combo boss of Misbegotten warrior and crucible knight then progressed in Snow witches quest to the point where the wolf guy says He'll meet you at the festival which then traveling to the festival grounds removed the fog gate and boss and triggered festival.

Don't know the full facts of the matter but getting to the festival grounds before triggering any events that would trigger the festivals start. I don't know all of them but one is progression to a certain point on the map some bridge I can't remember (I think) and the one that triggered the festival for me was Blaine (wolf boi) doing his quest and Rannalas to the point where you talk to wolfy a second time down sofia well he'll mention going to the festival - Thats what triggered the festival for me though I had also done Alexanders quest up till the festival as well so It might be multi NPCs quests or just Rannalas (the white witch)
By Anonymous
First reply I don't think went through but I believe many different things trigger the festival and going to the festival grounds before these triggers allows the combo fight.
For me the trigger that got rid of the fog gate and boss was Rannalas quest. Talking to the wolf guy in sofia well for the second time he mentions going to the festival. It seems because Rannalas quest is a big one with its own ending and areas it unlocks it has express rights to triggering the festival. I believe there's a map progression trigger I just don't know the specific location.
By Anonymous
This fight only appears if you arrive at the castle before triggering the Radahn Festival. So dont fight the three Jar Invaders until you have been to Red Mane Castle.
By Anonymous
As someone else said, it doesn���t appear during the ���festival��� where you fight Radahn. But they didn���t mention that the fight (and the rest of the castle) becomes available again sometime after Radahn. Not sure what the trigger is.
By Anonymous
Assuming the Wiki updaters already know of this but thought I might as well mention it this boss shows up as a combo fight with the crucible knight at the festival grounds if none of the triggers for the festival have been activated. Also not sure if this boss makes a return after the festival (assume it doesn't) I made the mistake of going off and doing other things instead of defeating it and triggered the festival via Rennas quest which I now guess after defeating Radahn will leave the festival grounds without this boss making the duo fight miss able.
By Anonymous
It absolutely does reappear at redmane after the starscourge fight. I don't know exactly when it showed up again, but I managed to do the fight later on when I rechecked the zone.
By Anonymous
It showed up for me immediately after Radahn
By Anonymous
Resting until midday seems to work.
By Anonymous
Really hope you can re-activate this boss.
By Anonymous
After defeating Radahn you have to speak with Witch-Hunter Jerren in the church behind the festival plaza. After that the festival is over and you can fight the duo
By Anonymous
You can reactivate the boss after defeating Radahn if you talk to the guy at the end of the area sitting on the chair. Than rest on a grace
and the fog wall will appear
By Anonymous
pure cancer
By Anonymous
Be careful when using spirits. Even when helping in dishing in damage this boss seems to prioritise you. So even if it's getting wrecked, it will stop at nothing to make sure it kills you first. Trust me. I know.
By Anonymous
Can be parried, at least all sword attacks that aren't charged after the shout. the jumping attacks needs more testing.