Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Love how salty people are about these guys, most people are just under leveled at this point, if you are not at least level 180 by the time you face these guys you are under leveled.
By Anonymous
Be me: level 525 or so, still does half my hp, blocking takes half to three quarters my 99 endurance bar with banished shield, never stoos slamming so always out of reach of melee with my halberd and banished greatsword. Remarkable foe.
By Anonymous
Be me: level 525 or so, still does half my hp, blocking takes half to three quarters my 99 endurance bar with banished shield, never stoos slamming so always out of reach of melee with my halberd and banished greatsword. Remarkable foe.
By Anonymous
beating them at 110, using defensive and offensive incantation as well.
By Kaze
Posts Avatar
It's not ideal by any means, but these guys are weak to guard counters and terrible against shields. Use cragblade or royal knights resolve to speed up guard break.

Seems slow at first, but it beats waiting out never-ending slam attacks and losing half your flasks.
By Anonymous
after luring both into the light and so making them mortal you can throw Crystal Darts at one of them and after like 10 of them they will become frenzied and attack each other (might need to make one of them hit the other for them to actually fight.
By Anonymous
Literally died to this thing more than all of the bosses in my NG+ run COMBINED. Immune to all statuses, not weak to any damage type, ridiculous health pool and at max vigor and heaviest armor in the game they'll still 2 shot you with ground slam attacks that they spam nonstop with no opening and need millisecond precision to dodge. IF you do manage to stagger it for a crit, it recovers literally faster than you can walk around from behind it to in front where the crit point is. So effing dumb.
By Anonymous
They’re weak to Strike damage, Fallingstar beast jaw kills them very quickly with its attacks (strike/pierce) and its gravity skill.
By Anonymous
easy with a great shield and a quick fist weapon, just don't get greedy and strike when there are openings in the pattern
By Anonymous
This sounds like operator error. they obviously hit hard but are so slow and wobbly they cant hit you if you know how to dodge.
By Anonymous
Bruh that's literally a cat no matter how you look at it lol
By Anonymous
I don't know why this boss...I mean "regular enemy"... doesn't just leave this dungeon and become the Elden Lord itself. OP as ****, could easily take any of the late-game bosses, especially in those small-ass rooms you have to fight them in.
By Anonymous
I really wish some youtuber would do this and see if even Malenia herself can defeat it
By Anonymous
you really think it could take malenia maliketh godfrey(hourah louh) radagon and elden beast? LOL what about mohg? the watchdog is immune to bleed and mohg would wipe the floor with it in about 10-15 seconds
By Anonymous
By far one of the worst mob enemies in the game. Incredibly high hp and damage, with many AoE attacks. In addition, difficult to stagger or poise break and immune to all statuses.
By Anonymous
The ones inside Consecrated Snowfield Catacombs almost one shot me with 55 Vigor. And they call these LESSER?!
By Anonymous
l2 armor bro, cant be running around in clothes and leather thinking youll tank a granite greatsword. Bull goats armour, veterans armour, radahns armour, try em
By Anonymous
I used Falling Star Beast Jaw's skill: Gravity bolt to walk right through these dogs. Each hit stuns them, and you can fire quicker than it can recover.
By Anonymous
Crystal darts aside, these are perfect examples of enemies you should just run away “From” Yes pun intended. They don’t even follow after you get a certain distance away and not worth fighting IMO. Plus their jerky movements are really kind of irritating to watch.