Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Of all the bosses they could've turned into a regular enemy, why did it have to be these? The delayed drop attack, the jerky movements....why??
By Anonymous
At least they are mostly no-sold by the strafing+greatshield+guard boost+ strike weapon strat.
By Anonymous
wait til you find the crows. 4x as hard as these
By Anonymous
**** THESE ONE SHOTTING PIECES OF ****
By Anonymous
It's a joke that these enemies are still capable of floating AND raising their weapons straight through the ROOF of catacomb tunnels.
Someone at fromsoft needs firing for deliberately designing these regular enemies to clip through enclosed spaces while our attacks bounce off the walls.
By Anonymous
New here
By Anonymous
It's been there from Demons' Souls if I'm not mistaken.
By Anonymous
clipping has been in every soulsborne game ever lmao
By Anonymous
At this point enemy weapons clipping through walls is practically a feature for FromSoft. It's annoying that they don't have to follow the same rules as us just to make it more difficult.
By TommyTwoToes222
LESSER? The boss version of this enemy wasn't so bad. Depending when you encountered them, all the boss versions were pretty doable without too much hassle except maybe the duo in Caelid but these non-boss versions are giving me so much trouble it's insane.
By Anonymous
i laughed at the boss versions i thought they were so easy. now im like trying to avoid fighting the non boss versions cuz theyre so difficult to me lmfao.
By Anonymous
This ****ing lesser frost burialdog keeps on one shotting me wtf, how tf am I suppose to stagger it with dex/int build omg, and I can't even resist frost
By Anonymous
What is the probability to drop the sword? i've been like an hour farming and nothing
By Anonymous
I've had more trouble with this enemy than any other enemy in the game, including the boss versions wtf. He kills me in two shots with heavy armor and 50+ vig, has hardly any openings, doesn't bleed, moves faster than I can react to, and barely takes any damage from my +22 twinblade
By Anonymous
Of course it doesn't bleed. It's a robot made of stone.
By Anonymous
Of course it doesn't bleed. It's a robot made of stone.
By Anonymous
Get a Greatshield with the guard boost talisman and strafe it.

And switch to a strike weapon, +10 if need be. Normal +10.
By Anonymous
They are tanking everything I throw at them, is their a **** strat I don't know like the heal that kill the royal revenant ? Hitting this thing for so long is not fun especially when you get one shot when he is finally at 3% hp... Some ennemies are just hard to kill not even fun to fight, did from software expect every player to use comet azur + moonveil with mimic tear, wtf ? With the recent buff to sorceries it really seems like it.
By Anonymous
even as a sorcery main, late game enemies like these are seriously not worth fighting
i just run past now, and before reaching atlus plateau i was fighting every mob at least once. now its just run past the unfair ones
By Anonymous
In my first playthrough this enemy was pretty easy using Rock Sling. Decided to go dex for NG+ this enemy is by far the most annoying to fight. The AOE from its jump attack has to be broken. I've rolled managed to roll cleanly out of the way and still get hit for full damage.
By Anonymous
Don't roll out of the way. Run. Just dash away from it's slam. It will never hit you with it, as long as you don't get stuck somewhere.