Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
It's in the subterranean shunning grounds in Leyndell, I'm too lazy to give directions go to youtube, some guy made a video on it
By Anonymous
It's found in the jumping puzzle area on the way down to the Three Fingers in the Subterranean Shunning Grounds after defeating Mohg, The Omen
By Anonymous
You can find it on a corpse on the way to three fingers, after the jumping puzzle part.
By Anonymous
Deep under leyndell. After killing the boss, hit the alter behind the grace. Go all the way down the pit to locate corpse hanging on the platform. Enter through the platform to aquire this shield.
By Fullburner
Looking to become the next "Wall" Of the world? Havel 2.0? Carry every scrub through bosses like a champ with never a point of HP lost with the Fingerprint Stone Shield! Want to know where you can find this bad boy?

The shield can be found by going through the "Subterranean Shunning-Grounds" That sits right underneath the royal capital.

I could not find many resources for finding the shield, so I made my own.

Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1HVAQ6_NMg
By Fullburner
Sorry if this is a double post, was not sure if the first one went through.

Looking to become the next "Wall" Of the world? Havel 2.0? Carry every scrub through bosses like a champ with never a point of HP lost with the Fingerprint Stone Shield! Want to know where you can find this bad boy?

The shield can be found by going through the "Subterranean Shunning-Grounds" That sits right underneath the royal capital.

I could not find many resources for finding the shield, so I made my own.

Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1HVAQ6_NMg
By Anonymous
the shield can be obtained by going down to fenzyflame, where you would see at about the most botton there is a corpse with (first time) an item on it. Jump onto that corpse and you can go inside the building, at right hand there is a small passage where the shield lies on the end (sry for bad english)
By Anonymous
NO MAN ON EARTH CAN MAKE YOU FALL
By Anonymous
WHAT?!
By Anonymous
THE WALL
By Anonymous
Havel's shield on steroids.

When fully upgraded and combined with the greatshield talisman, you lose no stamina blocking.
By Anonymous
closest bonfire is cathedral of the forsaken you gotta work your way down thru the wooden beams and the tombstones that are sticking out till you get unendurable frenzy incantation on a corpse, after that crouch and go to the right
By Anonymous
Can confirm this shield turns on easy mode because of how broken guard boost is in this game, it gets to 90 by itself and if you equip the greatshield talisman you get to 100 and enemy attacks never deplete your stamina, combine that with a thrusting sword/spear or their heavy equivalents to attack while guarding and the only thing that matters is never getting to 0 stamina, it also has great defense against all elements so you'll only notice tiny bits of HP going down on the rare ocassions you receive elemental damage, this is possibly the best item for PVE, for PVP there are weapons that ignore shields so it's counterable.
By Anonymous
DLC Has to be full of enemies that can blast through shields
By Anonymous
This shield + great rapiers is not counterable... To get around it, you either have to use exploits like curse shotel or tree sentinel shield and keep blasting at it. Any other thing that goes around shield like scythe, claws and shotel will just be ignored cause the opponent will just poke while blocking. Any weapon arts that ignore shield is just reactable so they are out of the question.
By Anonymous
This is so nice