Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Really hate the fact that this dude uses the Godslayer Greatsword. Hate that I look like I'm just cosplaying as him if I'm wearing the armor and using my favorite weapon...
By Anonymous
Really hate the fact that this dude uses the Godslayer Greatsword. Hate that I look like I'm just cosplaying as him if I'm wearing the armor and using my favorite weapon...
By Cthuwu
well maybe its also *his* favorite weapon
By Anonymous
Bro went through all the trouble to kill that godskin apostle in the basement of the caelid tower, you know damn well hes gonna use the sword
By Anonymous
I Got this in my first playthrough after killing rykard and only doing 2 letters. But I cant get it now, so... if you pick up the third letter you get locked out? Seems really dumb, this is the one of the reasons some people hate these games. Arbitrarily hypersensitive quest events.
By Anonymous
John Elden Ring himself
By Anonymous
Wouldn't that be Radagon?
By Anonymous
Is he good? Or is he like secretly evil? Because I don’t wanna kill him if he’s genuinely a good dude.
By Anonymous
The Volcano Manor is pretty evil, so I'd wager he's a good guy.
By Anonymous
While indeed he's not Evil. But he's the first owner of Torrent. He abandon Torrent and now Torrent is our steed.

Also while Torrent is hold by Melina, and He happens to bring Godslayer Greatsword.... is Melina really have connection to Empyrean Gloam eyed queen?
By Anonymous
This isnt lord if rings
Good and evil is dertimibed by your perspective
The hole two fingers cult and golden order fundamentalism is massive manipulation of tarnished. Ypur choice to look at this as a good thing to support
By Anonymous
Managed to miss this set on two separate playthroughs. On my first because I didn't do the Manor questline for the sake of my roleplay, and the second because I didn't know killing Rykard would end the contract with Bernahl. Oh whale T^T
By Anonymous
Same here
By Anonymous
"According to the old legends, wolves are the shadows of the Empyrean. Vargram aspired to such a state himself." Hes using the Godslayer's Greatsword. Did he want to be the Gloam-Eyed Queen's shadow?
By Anonymous
i think devs just ran out of time to give him a unique weapon
By Anonymous
Lol yeah no, they didn't "run out of time" haha. Every item, and every enemy in the entire game has a story driven purpose as to why it's there
By Anonymous
Gloam-Eyed Queen was an Empyrean as well, so it could be plausible.
By Anonymous
It's pretty much confirmed until we discover some info that specifically states that Vargram was shadow to a different Empyrean.
By Anonymous
This collaboration with GRR Martin gave us the first canonical furry fan of any From game.
By Anonymous
don't tell this guy about Blaidd
By Anonymous
Blaidd was created as a man-wolf, but Vargram is a human who wishes to be a man-wolf.
By Anonymous
Bernahl can solo this guy, you need to take care of wilhelm
By Anonymous
My Bernahl got absolutely destroyed by three blackflame combos when I let the two duel lmao
By Anonymous
It was the other way around for me, Bernahl could handle Wilhelm pretty easily once he got close, but got trashed by Vargram.
By Anonymous
Love how he is comically wide in the screenshot