By Anonymous
Loyce set
Loyce set
By Anonymous
Has like a paladin vibe to it
By Anonymous
the helmet gives +2 faith wich is cool
By Anonymous
The Elphael Inner Wall is the best place I've found to farm this set. The big tree avatar doesn't respawn, and there are 2 knights right outside that you can even summon spirit ashes for.
By Anonymous
Easiest way to farm is at the "Elphael Inner Wall" site of grace. Turn around and right outside the door where you can see 2 ballistas. There are 2 knights that can easily be pulled one at a time to farm the set. They are tough tho.
By Anonymous
Easiest way to farm is at the "Elphael Inner Wall" site of grace. Turn around and right outside the door where you can see 2 ballistas. There are 2 knights that can easily be pulled one at a time to farm the set. They are tough tho.
By Anonymous
just use bloodritual 3 times and they both die simuntaneously easy
By Anonymous
Looks badass with Envoys Long Horn
By Anonymous
I can't get the helmet to drop for me. Easiest way for me so far is in elphael inner wall using mohgwyn's sacred spear skill.
By Anonymous
The helmet is at a fixed location, seperated. You get it by just picking it up! Right after the "Drainage Channel" site of grace, when you walk on the roots, and advance towards the building. It is inside there, but not on ground-level.
By Anonymous
Drainage Channel site of grace, then walk over the roots towards the building. It is located inside, and a lootable item.
By Meestur
You get the helmet only from looting a corpse, they dont drop from the knights
By Anonymous
the ultimate paladin set (the helm even gives +2 faith). But ss always, it's just a shame we can't take off that stupid shoulder guard thing. Shame how extremely limited the 'alter garments' feature is.
By Anonymous
Hey, I like this stupid shoulder guard thing!
(Btw wear crimson/navy hood to remove it)