Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By jiney0401
someone tell me where to find it pls
By Anonymous
Haligtree, There's some knights by the sewer drainage that drop it, Some near Elphael inner wall as well
By Anonymous
This found at haligtree sewercanal grace. Go outside along the tree branches and the rafters you will fing a hole in a roof drop down you will find a talismaen in a chest guarded by those bugs with spears. Go outside of the building and to the right of it you will find a few haligtree knights the first one drops the shield
By Anonymous
Rare drop from knights. Good luck.
By Anonymous
i found it in the game
By wasabe
It only drops from the knight behind the pillar just outside the church leading to the haligtree roots grace. Go to the drainage channel grace for fast farming
By Anonymous
where near the drainage channel? theres only a million bugs around. arey ou confused with the elphael inner wall?
By Anonymous
I can confirm this knight does indeed drop the shield.
By Anonymous
Been farming 3-4 hours trying to get this thing from those knights. Silver scarab equipped and discovery items used, Nothing but armor and greatarrows for dayz
By jiney0401
only one knight can drop this item next to the bug's church
By Anonymous
This found at haligtree sewercanal grace. Go outside along the tree branches and the rafters you will fing a hole in a roof drop down you will find a talismaen in a chest guarded by those bugs with spears. Go outside of the building and to the right of it you will find a few haligtree knights the first one drops the shield
By Anonymous
Does this drop from the knights or is it lootable in the area?
By Anonymous
I've been farming the Haligtree Knights by the Elphael Inner Wall grace for this, but I've collected their entire sets + weapons 3 times over without a shield drop, sadly. So this is either a comically low droprate compared to all the other items I've farmed, or it's a static drop from somewhere else off a corpse/enemy, and isn't in their loot table
I'll farm some more later and pray it drops, and update this post if it does
By Anonymous
You'll find it from the Heligtree roots grace, the one before Malenia's encounter.
Take the elevator behind you, go across the church, make a right. You'll find in a corner a knight resting against the wall of the church. Fight him. He will drop the shield, not any other random knights you might encounter.
By Anonymous
Thanks, this worked. I used a ugs with bloodhound step to run past the pests and then crouch spam r1 to stunlock the knight.
By Anonymous
Worked for me. After ~10 tries it dropped.
By Anonymous
It only drops from the knight hiding behind the pillar outside the church going to the haligtree roots grace. Use the drainage channel grace to get there faster. It does not drop from the knights encountered before
By Anonymous
Been farming 3-4 hours trying to get this thing from those knights. Silver scarab equipped and discovery items used, Nothing but armor and greatarrows for dayz
By Anonymous
It is RNG based sadly