Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Beautiful
By Anonymous
Can be buffed with blood flame for massive bleed. Shame the scaling is bugged.
By Anonymous
Is it confirmed the scaling sucks? I'm doing pathetic damage at +9. Expected a lot more scaling from arcane.
By Anonymous
Yes, it's confirmed that the scaling sucks. The ARC says B scaling but doesn't really gain damage from arcane, other two stats are E and D so they don't contribute heavily to the base damage. Either way, its base damage is too low to be considered a viable damage weapon. I'd assume that the idea of the weapon is supposed to, in theory, rely entirely on bleed damage. When buffed with Bloodflame, this is evident. However, against anything immune to bleed it is useless. Its base bleed also isn't very impressive either, as you can get many other weapons, slap a bleed infusion on them and have both decent damage and bleed buildup. Only really works if you're looking to powerstance bleed maces, in which case you can use it as an offhand.
By Anonymous
Such a cool weapon.
By Anonymous
A bizarre weapon. With 50 arcane, a +6 does about the same damage as an unupgraded straight sword. The bleed buildup is over 100, the weight is the same as a dagger, it does strike damage, and it swings fast. The poise damage seems to be similar to other hammers. An occult spiked caestus at +2 seemed to do the same thing for me.
By Anonymous
Arcane scaling is currently bugged, most weapons that scale with it aren't actually doing so. Like the executioner's sword or Rivers of Blood.
By Anonymous
If an arcane scaling weapon has an AUX on it like bleed, poison, scarlet rot etc then any arcane scaling on it goes towards that and not the damage of the weapon. Arcane shouldn't increase the attack rating of this weapon at all, just the bleed. For actual AR you'd have to skill dex.
By Anonymous
I have several weapons that do bleed and still scale dmg with arcane. Those weapons are bugged. Can you people please stop spreading misinformation so these weapons get fixed
By Anonymous
-sigh-

Ever out of reach for those who refuse to play online.
By Anonymous
Not really. The invasion part of the questline can be done offline by doing the Volcano Manor invasions.
By Anonymous
Yes it is volcano manors invasions dont count, it must be an invasion that uses a finger, which is only online ones. People saying volcano manor is just wrong, tested and it doesnt work
By Anonymous
He's part of a faction that's all about invading not sure what you want.
By Anonymous
Do you have internet access? Go online, do three invasions, go offline. The solution is simple.
By Anonymous
You don't even really have to fight anyone if you dont want to. Invade, jump off something to die x3. It's cheesy but it still counts. Can get it done with in no time at all if you make sure to try invading in a level appropriate area.
By Anonymous
Yup. Refusing to play part of the game results in missing content. Color me surprised
By Anonymous
I guess i wont be getting this item. Ahh well, its trash anyway and not worth participating in the **** that is the online mode of these games. No biggie.
By TrapperCZE
Posts Avatar
can you get it offline without doing the questline ?
By Anonymous
You might be able to by doing the volcano manor invasions.
By commajim
I don't think so, because you need to use the bloody fingers to do the invading :/
By Anonymous
No. Only player invasions using the fingers will do. You DO NOT need to kill the host. Simply loading into the world and then using the finger severer to disconnect is enough to fulfill the requirement.
By zeeningg
Posts Avatar
i think it's like Hexinton or something google that with elden ring and should be able to find it, again DO NOT USE THIS WITH ONLINE *YOU 100% WILL BE BANNED*, and not just from elden ring a VAC ban hits your entire steam account.
By Anonymous
I invaded Varré and won, but didn't get the bouquet. What gives?
By Anonymous
You have to talk to him laying on the floor when you leave the invasion
By Anonymous
Oh ok, thanks anon!
By Anonymous
The Avern from Book of the New Sun
By Anonymous
To all those who wish to use this weapon: Save your stones!The damage is not working on this weapon. It will surely get fixed in the future.
By Anonymous
The damage is just purely bleed is all. With 90+ bleed proc it kills things very quickly with an arcane build. Procs most things in 2-3 hits and breaks guards pretty quickly. I���ve actually been enjoying it quite a bit. Utterly useless against anything immune to bleed but downs pumpkin heads and such in no time at all.
By Anonymous
Any bleed weapon does that on an arcane build. If i bleed infuse my +17 flamberge it would have 115 bleed and twice the AR. This thing is weak as hell
By Anonymous
This attacks faster than a flamberge dude.
By Anonymous
Thing thing bleeds faster with higher bleed than my great weapons and much faster and can be buffedand to replier who would blood in flamberge. Ignore him you occult infuse things with innate bleed to not waste their stats..
By Anonymous
scavenger's Curveblades powerstance does way more bleed and is way fester im an arcane build. U have around 80 bleed buildup per sword. L1 Hits with both. U can buff one with seppukku WA making bleed proc with one L1 Hit. This is not with bleed Infusion, but with occ Infusion. So u still habve decend dmg outside of the bleed. Bouquet has no Chance for competition here.