Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
I love it
By Anonymous
confirmed drop from the 2 huge white bubble looking dudes at the very northern haligtree area. requires 28 STR 12 DEX and 24 FAI
By Ketrai
Is this a percentage drop or is this guaranteed?
By Ketrai
It seems only the envoy that's being guarded by a medium and two small envoys seems to drop it, ant it's a guaranteed drop. Probably one of the most annoying enemy fights. But after that it no longer drops, so you can only get one per playthrough? I think the phantom gets it as well.
By Anonymous
Leave more stats like what scaling it starts with
By Anonymous
What���s the weapon art?
By Anonymous
What���s the weapon art?
By Anonymous
what���s the weapon art?
By Anonymous
What do you mean confirmed drop, I just killed them both and didn't get it lmao, it's not guaranteed
By Anonymous
Low percentage drop, I���ve been farming for awhile
By Anonymous
Not a guaranteed drop. Probably a higher percentage droprate than normal, though. I've killed a number of them and it hasn't dropped yet.
By Anonymous
It never dropped for me
By Anonymous
I never got it to drop even after killing him, hoping it���s not a guaranteed drop and my game isn���t bugged
By Anonymous
@Ketrai I haven���t gotten it to drop from that envoy at all, so I dare say it���s a chance drop, not guaranteed.
By Anonymous
Hi can i get it from you just to do quick upload my saved data and give it back with 4 lords ryne
By Anonymous
From the Haligtree Town grace, if you follow the path backwards towards the start, there is the big Envoy who attacks you from above. There will be a branch on the left that you can drop down to. If you defeat the big Envoy, this weapon drops. This is also the path to get the Envoy ash summon.
By Anonymous
I don't know why people are downvoting you. The location is accurate, just tried. You even get the Envoy's Longhorn where you get the Ash summon.
By Anonymous
For a more detailed run, go up the ladder behind the grace point, run up the big branch full of the plants that rot you. Pay attention to the horn sound, because you'll have to turn around then dodge/block the bubbles once. Keep sprinting until you reach the second pinkish mushroom on the left of the branch, and drop down. A second volley of bubbles should pass over you safely as you drop. Keep running, where you'll have to dodge another bubble volley, after which you should be in the clear. You can cheese the guy with ranged attacks. Continue up the branch and you'll see a group. They are much more annoying to deal with, but past them is the envoy ashes.
By Anonymous
Honestly with the location of that branch I think it's easier just to run from the start. At least then you can SEE both where you're going and when the guy shoots at you so you can dodge
By Anonymous
For anyone using this path and is having trouble with the bubbles from the giant envoy that can one shot you. I used the bloodhound step ashes of war to get to him without getting hit and seems to work almost all the time.
By Anonymous
If you're running faith (which you want for the horn anyway), you can free aim Giantsflame Take Thee up at the greathorn shooting down at you, then just roll through the retaliatory bubbles and repeat. A lot easier than running through the rot flowers while getting shot in the back.
By Anonymous
killing the fat bastard envoy which keeps throwing bubbles at you with free aimed giant fireballs worked best for me. stand on the bump on the tree where the flower was and just chuck em fireballs at him. the bubbles burst on the branches where it is standing and 1 or 2 bubble attacks rarely get through. after that i giant fireball the group of envoys and the small ones just fall off the tree and finish the big one with a few weapon pokes
By Anonymous
the big doot doot
By Anonymous
where do you find this?
By Anonymous
From the big envoys in haligtree
By Anonymous
I have killed 30 big doot doot, but still no weapon
By Anonymous
It is me Again, Now 50 big doot doot, 50!!!
By Anonymous
what’s the weapon art?
By Anonymous
What’s the weapon art?
By Anonymous
1 massive bubble
By Anonymous
anyone got a link to see the looks + moveset + weapon art?