Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Enough tremblin’ in ya boots. A hoontah must hoont.
By Anonymous
black knife hood has almost identical colour to this armor and fits very well
By Anonymous
You pair this chest piece with a white mask and dual wield bleed godskin peelers, then use claw mark talisman, lord of bloods exultation, rotten sword insignia and seppuku aow you one shot nearly anyone in pvp with a single l1
By Anonymous
It kills your dignity faster than any player
By Anonymous
"Stacking 11 buffs lets you oneshot" wow bro real profound stuff
By Anonymous
I've found that this armor looks nice with the cleanrot gauntlets since they go up high enough to cover your arms until the cape starts :)
By Anonymous
Is this buff for raptor of the mist aow
By Anonymous
Raptor of the mist give a jump attack opportunity so yes but only if you attack.
By Anonymous
This is likely the best piece of armor in the game. Jumping attacks are fantastic in ER and given how most armor is lackluster anyway (due primarily to poise not being very effective in PVE), having a free mini Claw Talisman far outweighs the benefits of more defensively oriented armor. You can still get over 61 poise for PVP by using pieces from Veteran's or Lionel's set for the other 3 pieces and equipping the Bull-Goat Talisman. This is subjective but I think this armor also looks pretty nice, so all in all it's really the most standout piece of chest armor (and really all armor in general), and it will benefit the vast majority of builds.
By Eudoros
Jump attack L1 with 2 powerstanced Vyke's War Spear +4 :
286 damage with
252 damage without

Jump attack L1 with 2 powerstanced Lordsworn's Straight Sword +0 :
168 with
151 without

In these both cases it gives +12%
For me, a definitely very interesting item
By Anonymous
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
By Anonymous
can anyone recommend a helm that has good stats, but also doesn't look too silly/out of place when combined with this?
By Anonymous
Nights Calvary helmet fits it well
By Anonymous
Personally I think the travelers hat looks great with it
By Anonymous
is it just me or when you equip this with lionels leggings does it make the leggings smaller?