Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask...
By Anonymous
Idk about anyone else but i lowkey just like the look of this mask. Idc about what its actual uses are lmao
By Anonymous
same for me I finished Varres quest, but missed his mask
By Anonymous
is there any good fashion to pair with this? it seems like they made it ugly on purpose to make sweats easier to identify
By agnacore
It didn't let me respond to the previous comment, so: there are 3-ish invaders in the swamp. The one that drops the set is the one that invades you near the bird that gets shot at for farming (the other two drop nothing afaik). Exact directions: starting at the Palace Approach Ledge-Road grace (the furthest southwest one), walk towards the nearest gray Albinauric and then shoot the giant bird walking around with anything. It should aggro to you and fall off the cliff. Now continue down the path while avoiding the Albinaurics, hugging the left wall. It should have a shaded tunnel that leads to a dropdown into the swamp area near where the bird was. Go back, past the tree and to the wall, and it should lead to a little separate area of the blood pool on the right. The Nameless White Mask that drops the set will invade you once you step inside (iirc there's an item pickup meant to lure you in (not the crafting recipe)).
By agnacore
Er, furthest southEAST grace, not southwest. I know my lefts and rights... mostly.
By Anonymous
I killed the invader but didnt get the mask???? someone please help
By Anonymous
The face of some very…very maidenless individuals
By Anonymous
The Joker make up of Elden Ring
By Anonymous
When I wear this absolute abomination, I can SMELL the sweat dripping from it and the OMG BLEEEEEEED BLEED NOW AHHHHHHHHHhhHhhH