Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Does this stack with Lord of Blood’s Exultation?
By Anonymous
Yes. I Tested it and i can confirm that it stacks
By Anonymous
Oh my���
By Anonymous
Yes, it does. That is currently my build at the moment.
By Anonymous
Drops from an NPC invader Nameless White Mask in the Mohgwynn Palace area. The effect stacks with the talisman Lord of Blood’s Exultation, making this a great item if you are building your character around bleed.
By Anonymous
just killed that exact enemy, it didnt drop
By Anonymous
Seems like he keeps respawning until it drops or something,It didnt drop for me untill i killed him again in the same area, seems bugged or maybe intentional that you have to kill him multiple times ?
By Valavari
Posts Avatar
There are three Nameless White Mask invaders in the swamp section, only one of them will drop the entire War Surgeon set, killing White-Faced Varre is not required to get it either.
By Anonymous
There is two invasions by that npc, second one drops
By Anonymous
There's 2 of them
By Anonymous
Edit: 3rd time ahaha
By Valavari
Posts Avatar
There is not 2, there are 3. There is one who invades right before you enter the blood swamp, one who invades on the rocks, and one who invades near the cliffside closer to the giant trees (this is the one that drops the war surgeon set, the others drop Furlcalling Finger Remedys.
By Anonymous
Hello, how can you get this item please? Since it seems like it does increase AP while you or something around you gets a blood loss. It seems like a great item to wear for bleed builf but i cannot find anywhere where it comes from.
By Valavari
Posts Avatar
Do White-Faced Varr��'s quest. Exhaust his dialogue, kill Godrick, then meet him at the Rose Church in Liurnia. Invade 3 times afterwards (he gives you items, you also don't have to win them) then speak to him again. He will give you a cloth to soak in maidens blood, there are 2 separate places you can get Maiden's blood in Liurnia, I always do it at the frenzy church.

Go back to White-Faced Varr��, he will give you an item that lets you go to Mohgwyn Palace early, except you'll want to go into the wooded section and not up towards the palace.

There are three Nameless White Mask invaders in the swamp section, only one of them will drop the entire War Surgeon set, killing White-Faced Varr�� is not required.
By Anonymous
I need help, I used the item Varre gives you to skip the whole blood swamp and he never invaded me before I killed him in his world. Am i locked out from getting the set?
By Valavari
Posts Avatar
There are three Nameless White Mask invaders in the blood swamp, only one of them will drop the entire War Surgeon set, killing White-Faced Varr�� is not required. Currently unsure if killing him locks you out of getting it, but it shouldn't,
By Anonymous
I think you killed Mohg before you did this mission. He can't invade you if Mohg is dead.
By Anonymous
He no longer invades you after killing Mogh, so be careful if you want his mask
By Anonymous
Can someone please explain how you know this armor causes more blood loss??? Like where does it say it.
By Anonymous
It doesn't increase bleed build-up. It gives you an attack power boost for several seconds after bleed triggers on or near you. I haven't tested to see if Seppuku triggers it (but I hope so).
By Anonymous
Seppuku triggers the effect, confirmed. What interests me more, is that if this effect stacks with "Lord of Blood's exultation" talisman, as they share the same buff icon and only one icon appears when bloodloss procs and you are wearing both.
By Anonymous
No Maidens?
By Anonymous
So I got invaded two times by nameless white masks in the red swamp. No mask dropped. I invaded White-Faced Varre and also got no mask... I dont get invaded anymore in the swamp...
By Valavari
Posts Avatar
There are three Nameless White Mask invaders, only one of them will drop the entire War Surgeon set, killing White-Faced Varr�� is not required.
By Anonymous
you gete it, if you invade varre. at the bloodloard temple at the path leading to the boss fight. however it grants a slight attack power boost, when blood loss is nearby

description:
Bloodstained, faintly grinning white mask. Worn by war surgeons who were effectively mercy killers.

The Lord of Blood's curese enlivens the wearer when bloodletting occurs. Slightly raises attack power when there is blood loss nearby.
By Valavari
Posts Avatar
This is not true, invading and killing Varre is not required. The Nameless White Mask invaders will show up regardless of if you kill Varre or don't, which is how I got the set.
By Anonymous
It dropped from a Nameless Masked invader as Valavari already said. Though I got invaded by two different masked guys on two different spots, in my case the who is right at the middle of giant bloody bird like dogs dropped it. But I don't know if it's scripted, maybr both can droped based on RNG.
By Anonymous
liar