Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
"If you chose to aid her at the end of her quest line and successfully fend of her sisters, she will drop the Unalloyed Gold Needle instead and this talisman can no longer be obtained during this playthrough until a new NG+ cycle is started."
This is not totally true. You can obtain both talisman if you kill her without talk to her at the end
By Anonymous
just tried this and it doesn't work. Millicent becomes immune to damage after killing her sisters, so you can't kill her after to get both.
By Anonymous
just tried this and it doesn't work. Millicent becomes immune to damage after killing her sisters, so you can't kill her after to get both.
By Anonymous
Not anymore you cant kill her if you side with her as of 1.04
By Anonymous
Lord forgive me for what I am about to do
By Anonymous
For those of you carefully planning out Millicent's demise to get this, you can't kill her when she appears in Altus Plateau after giving her the needle, you have to then ALSO get her Prosthetic arm in Shaded Castle, give it to her, kill Godskin Apostle in Windmill Village and THEN kill her when she appears there after reloading the area.
By Anonymous
If i were to use a multi hit spell like stars of ruin, would i be able to trigger this really fast? Do spells trigger it at all?
By Anonymous
The only spells that trigger this talisman are ones that have melee aspects, like Carian Slicer. Ranged spells like Stars of Ruin dont proc it.
By Anonymous
Nice try Fromsoft. Time to respec from DEX to INT
By Anonymous
what have I done
By Anonymous
Killed her in Altus region but she dropped nothing — o well
By Anonymous
im going to do a lv 1 run but this talisman is a big NO for me.
By Anonymous
The Fromsoftware Dev / Translator that wrote this item description really went off. Its worded so beautifully.
By Anonymous
To my knowledge, Miyazaki writes the Japanese descriptions himself. Though this translation is pretty good.
By Anonymous
If you own this talisman, it means that you are an inhuman monster who never deserves to see sunlight or breath fresh air ever again.
By Anonymous
Let this be a warning to you: it's okay to be invested, but it's still just fiction.