Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By HollowRaccoon
If anyone has this, I'm willing to trade for it on xbox as I cant really get it after the whole ash city thing. Willing to give you melanias weapon or something
By Anonymous
Get it in NG+
By Anonymous
It drops from the duelists in the capital. I got the helmet with 11 arcane and silver scarab equipped. They are located closest to the West Capital Rampart grace.Just run south east ish.
By Anonymous
There is a colosseum structure down the path from the West Capital Rampart site of grace with respawning Duelists. Both can be farmed for drops.
By Anonymous
does anyone know if theres any other enemies like this or if they still spawn after defeating Maliketh
By Anonymous
Has anyone been able to confirm if there's a taunt/aggro increase on this helm as the description seems to infer?
By Anonymous
Definitely one on the cloak of this set.
By Anonymous
It should apply the same buff as the shabriri's woe trinket if that's the case
By Anonymous
It should apply the same buff as the shabriri's woe trinket if that's the case
By Anonymous
You get the ���Shibaris woe��� icon in your buff/debuff slots. So it increases aggro to yourself.
By Anonymous
if you killed maliketh you cannot get this
By Anonymous
You can still farm the shadow one in the hero's grave
By Anonymous
"The wearer becomes a slightly easier target for foes."

I think that thing have a taunt skill, every enemy ignores my phantom and brutally charge me with hatred in his eyes. I dont know how test this "passive skill" in realiable way.
By Anonymous
I expected it would increase aggro range, but so far I haven't seen any sign of it.
By Anonymous
Ok seriously get rid of the stupid snakes on the helm, none of the dualists have it on theirs and it makes the helm look like complete trash, who’s the moron who keeps adding stuff to the helms like this…..ughhhhh
By Anonymous
Might be a strat to put this on your mimic then take it off yourself when you start the fight
By Anonymous
That sounds like a next level strat right there very impressive.
By Anonymous
yep, just as you can put on the aggro-talisman. just equip your strongest armor, strongest shield and either the helmet or talisman, summon the mimic tear, switch back your gear and you got your personal big boy tank