Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
So this can actually be infused with ashes of war - works great with a poison one
By Anonymous
Pretty sure any Imp that wields it can drop this sword. It has a Bastard Sword Moveset. Pretty good option for a non slash bleed weapon. I have used it a little while I was levelling.
By Anonymous
Causes bleed and can be infused with ashes of war.
By Anonymous
+25 Poison it does physical 258 dmg
Scaling: str: C, Dex: C, Arc, D.
Poison with 55 Arc: 157 + 67 Bleed
By Anonymous
Best spot to farm is in East Liurnia, Road's End Catacombs (the one right near the Minor Erdtree). First enemy right after the grace, takes only a few seconds.
By Anonymous
west
By Anonymous
I spent four hours straight with 120 discovery and endless talons and never received it. Not sure if the newest update changed something
By Anonymous
I got the drop from the 1st enemy after the grace as mentioned in 40 kills
By Anonymous
I can't really see a reason to use this over the Flamberge. Flamberge has higher scaling, higher base damage, and the same bleed stats and moveset. I think you'd really only use this as a powerstance combo with a right handed Flamberge since you can only get one Flamberge per ng. Only advantage this has is slightly lower weight, but not by much.
By Anonymous
Because it looks ****ing rad?
By Anonymous
Sword of Milos is better, regens FP on kills, procs bleed, does more damage, has a weapon art that debuffs enemies and makes you swing faster.
By Anonymous
You also can get it a lot earlier, and its the only other bleed greatsword to powerstance with
By Anonymous
You also can get it a lot earlier, and its the only other bleed greatsword to powerstance with
By Anonymous
Just wanna interject to the anon above, there's 3 Bleed Greatswords, this one, Flamberge and Sword of Milos, additionally yo ucan just put Bleed Infusion on literally any Sword without an Ash of War.
By Anonymous
You cannot infuse sword of milos, so thay doesnt replace forked greatsword at all especially for arcane builds.
By Anonymous
Arcane builds want to occult infuse innate bleed weapons. Bleed infuse is for dex/arcane
By Anonymous
This is exactly the style I was looking for. The prongs are not too rigid; they have some flex to them and they are the right length 12" for stove top cooking. They are not flat; there is a curve to the prongs. So this weapon is perfect for stirring food in a skillet. They easily get to the food in the bottom edges of the skillet and bring it out for proper stirring and heating. These are the ones you can't find in any stores. If you want a straight, rigid fork that can stab a steak and turn it over, this weapon is not for you. The weapon does, however, work well in hard-coat pans and skillets as they won't scratch the surface. They work great for stirring any food in a skillet like turning over shrimp scampi, noodles, scrambled eggs, stir-fry type frozen meals, etc.
By Anonymous
sir this is a wendy's
By Anonymous
bruh
By Anonymous
Fia just called, she wants to give you some baldachin action
By Anonymous
based and nomadic cook pilled
By Anonymous
You went hard with this, and for that I am grateful.

Thank you for what you've done.
By Anonymous
while similar i think the main difference between this and the flamberge is the moveset. fork uses the bastard sword moveset while flamberge uses the standard greatsword moveset.
By Anonymous
Looks like two DS1 Flamberge's fused together.