- Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:21 pm #16445062
- Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:21 pm #16445063
Sword has a unique heavy attack. Good for pressing forward since it moves you a good bit instead of the standard heavy slash from straight swords.
- Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:53 am #16451254
Damn this thing is beautiful. Shame I'm still in Liurnia, this seems like a long way from me.
- Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:14 pm #16460420
is the stat scaling only as high as D and E confirmed despite the upgrades?
- Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:48 am #16466760
Damn, this is near the end. Has anyone found a waygate that can allow someone to skip to it?
- Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:03 am #16474263
very confused as at +9 the game says it has d/d/d scaling and all of the said scaling is worse than the +9 epitaph, the only difference being that this weapon has much higher base physical damage. While it does have a beam attack for a pure quality build or even a paladin build, unless you want your weapon to be more physical damage-oriented then I would suggest the epitaph as strictly better for pure ar and scaling.
- Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:00 pm #16479002
Absolutely love this sword. The design is gorgeous and it hits like a truck. My favourite weapon in the game along with the Carian Knight sword.
- Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:25 am #16529379
Yup, hits like a truck alright... if the truck had its parking brakes on.