Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Anyone got this location?
By Anonymous
location?
By Anonymous
Volcano Manor, hit the invisible wall in one of the empty rooms. Run down the area until you see the 2 cage lift area that is near the boss. One lift should take you down to the magma dragon below.
By Anonymous
Killed him, gave a dragon heart but no magma breath
By Anonymous
After you kill it, you can purchase the incantation for one dragon heart at the Church of Dragon Communion.
By Anonymous
This doesn't drop from that magma wyrm, kill the one at Seethewater Terminus.

That one unlocks the magma breath.
By Anonymous
can be bought for 1 dragon hear, by killing the wyrm after the seethewater terminus site of grace, area right after Fort Laiedd, in Mt Gelemir area
By Anonymous
confirmed, thx!
By MaidenlessRunt
I regret getting this, the damage is so weak. Rot Breath poops on this
By Anonymous
Unlike the other breaths, shoots a fireball that leaves a magma field for a period of time. The magma does about as much as scarlet rot as long as the enemy stands in it - pretty underwhelming.
By Anonymous
Unlike the other breaths, shoots a fireball that leaves a magma field for a period of time. The magma does about as much as scarlet rot as long as the enemy stands in it - pretty underwhelming.
By Anonymous
The power lies in the double cast ability of it - combined with super low FP cost comparatively to other breath attacks. I wouldnt rely on it for DOT, but smacking them with just the two lava blasts is very effective and takes about 1/3 of the FP of double casting dragonfire or rotten breath
By Anonymous
I cant buy it and I have killed magma wyrm ages ago
By Anonymous
You have to buy this from the CATHEDRAL of dragon communion, not CHURCH. Cathedral is in Caelid, Church is in Limgrave.
By Anonymous
You get it from another magma worm outside fort laiedd at Mt gelmir. Not the ruined strewn precipice boss