Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
It would be nice if this had a fire breath kind of skill to actually make use of the frostbite
By Anonymous
It'd be cool if the parry skills could go on torches. I'd love to put a spell parry on ghostflame torch for an interesting offhand parry tool.
By Anonymous
if you're having trouble getting this, get naked. i tried making the jump at medium load and the jump went halfway before i just fell. you need light load to make this jump.
By Anonymous
drippy
By Anonymous
ghostmane torch
By Anonymous
Wold be more intriguing if it inflicted frost and had innate fire damage
By Anonymous
I can't for the life of me make this jump
By Anonymous
Took me a while as well. I made it work not from the narrow "bridge" part, but from the square platform just after it. Slightly farther away, but you get the height advantage. And then you can jump quite late as you run toward the corner, I always feel like I've already stepped off, so try to jump later than you are now.
By Anonymous
I'm not sure it's possible to land this jump on medium equip load, after an hour of trying I decided to run naked, got it second attempt
By Anonymous
you definitely can make it medium load, i always do. and he's right, jump from the narrow bridge onto the first square, then jump onto the torch spot
By Anonymous
Guys guys make sure you hold sprint as you jump! Keep holding it through the jump. You’ll make it no problem.
By Anonymous
Have medium equip load. Made it first try. Never knew this was a thing until now.. This aint dark souls, guys. Jumping aint that hard. No idea how you fail tbh..
By Anonymous
Lion’s Claw
By Anonymous
Heavy equip load and made it first try. Are y'all holding sprint while you jump or nah?
By Anonymous
You should be able to power stance torches and have a special move set like juggling and tossing them at enemies or spitting fire like the gd Elden Ringling Brothers circus is in town. Why not?
By Anonymous
"Elden Ringling Brothers" lmao
By Anonymous
closest thing to it is the steel wire torch's flame spit or trina's sleep spit
By Anonymous
I use it in offhand purely for style with darkmoon gs as a main weapon and honestly it's decent. People are focused on dodging the sword and dont pay much attention to torch attacks and as both things cause frostbite it's useful to keep the bar rising or freeze them.
By Anonymous
WHY. DIDNT. FROMSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFT!?!