Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
These are very OP. Literally better than many of the projectile spells especially for PVP. Not sure why nobody has noticed yet.
By Anonymous
I can report that crystal darts can cause some weird confusion effect on some enemies. Appears as bubbles around the enemy's head, interrupts their action and makes them vulnerable to other enemies attacks.
By Anonymous
Certain enemies, anyways. Seems to affect magical constructs.

I wonder if other damage sources do this as well? Maybe the other crystal/bubble spells?
By Anonymous
These might be a bit overtuned atm. For 1 FP and at the cost of a very easy-to-farm material (just scoop up all the cracked crystal in the Sellia Crystal Tunnel and reset), you get some serious, spammable damage. I thought it was just because I was using it as a throwing knife alternative on my Sorcerer for RP but no, these things are pretty nuts.
By Anonymous
They could be balanced by requiring a glintstone firefly for crafting and a higher FP cost per use, 3 cracked crystal and 1 FP is extremely cheap for an item that will outdo most spells with the right build
By Saris
These have terrible range. Not recommended for low FP builds ... These will eat up 40FP once you throw all 40. If they were to increase FP to 2 Each... They would have to increase damage and increase the amount you can hold.... All daggers cost stamina to throw btw
By Anonymous
These scale with INT: B as well
By Anonymous
These are almost certainly glitched. The frenzy effect, even on bosses with so few darts needed, is way too powerful. If you are stuck on a dual boss fight use these and sit back. Don't summon during the boss until one boss remains. Clean up the final boss.
By Anonymous
conversely, Those double bosses could be designed with this gimmick in mind
By Anonymous
Or accept the fact that there is more than one way to do certain fights, and not all of them are the most efficient or possibly the one you like best.
Complain about it working, winning is winning...
By Anonymous
These things are insanely good people are sleeping on these. They do almost as much as Glinstone Pebble which costs 7 FP. These cost 1 FP and can store 40 in your inventory at once. and you can have 999 Cracked Crystals in your inventory to craft them again whenever you run out. Insanely good and efficient for spell blade builds where you want to focus on a weapon art usage rather than off handing a staff. The best farm for these that I've found is the Raya Lucaria Crystal Tunnel. Rest at the grace run in kill the one Glinstone miner that is walking down the stairs then take a left and loot the 4 Cracked Crystal nodes then run back to the grace 10 feet away rinse repeat.
By Anonymous
You can buy the crystals from the twin husk maiden for 300 runes a piece after you've given her the Somberstone Miner's Bell Bearing 2. That brings the individual price of one dart to 180 runes.
By Anonymous
Don't forget about the two nodes behind the lift.
By Anonymous
Most people sleeping on this because nowhere does this item even say it inflicts frenzy. I thought it was just damage.
By Anonymous
I think it is because the frenzy is either a glitch or a hidden mechanic with no clear idea of what it works on. I've found almost no mobs and only the one mentioned boss that it works on so far. Damage wise, though, they're good and easy to farm the materials for.
By Anonymous
Help I’ve spammed close to 30 on my gargoyle and it’s not doing a thing to him
By Anonymous
They can't be frenzied, or at least won't fight each other of they can be
By Anonymous
They can't be frenzied, or at least won't fight each other of they can be
By Anonymous
so the real question, godskin duo?
By Anonymous
Works!