Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
This crew has been situationally useful for me.
By Anonymous
I play a mage/knight hybrid build and when I found these guys, I thought they fit in well thematically.
They do tank quite well, but the stronger knight usually stays back and only throws pots unless being attacked by enemies directly in melee. If you are looking for a meat shield, those guys probably won't do what other ashes can't do better for you. And if you want ranged support, there are alot better options.
They are cool though.
By Anonymous
What do the foot soldiers throw?
By Anonymous
I think they're Cuckoo Glintstones.
By Anonymous
Bruh
By Anonymous
I'm looking at the ashes in game right now and they do not consume HP to summon.
By Anonymous
its 1 hp you're not gonna notice it
By Anonymous
These guys leave something to be desired. Knight guy just sits in the back barely doing anything. At least the godrick soldiers can hit decently hard and come with brass shields.
By Anonymous
They don't do much damage, but are pretty durable and bring a lot of aggro to themselves by being 3 dudes. all of them with projectiles and close range weapons. If you have a glass canon char and want the double/triple bosses to be busy for a moment, those are you best bet on the normal ashes.
By Anonymous
Found these to be very helpful against Renalla
By Anonymous
the chest that contains these ashes is probably a reference to dark souls chests with the chain that can tell if it is a mimic
By Anonymous
Honestly was shocked how much help these guys are. The big dude doesn't really step up until the first two die, but on a ranged build me and him just sit in the back and lay on the heat as the two little guys rush everything down and do a great job of holding aggro.