- Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:59 pm
As a noob, I'll do my best give some tips that might help with your struggles.
1. For its charged blast, it's pretty difficult to dodge it. So I recommend a light shield with high magic and physical defence (I used Silver Mirrorshield) to counter it. You could also seek cover behind fragile stalagmites(So only at the start of fight) which somehow shields you.
2. For its tail whips, I recommend sprinting diagonally to close distance while Astel misses its hits. Shields are viable too.
3. For its AOE "grab attack" where you get launched into air then insta-killed by Newton's 3rd Law(Basically death by being slammed into ground), you can actually "dodge" it with i-frames. I *think* the timing is right after it does its chomp.
4. For its teleport then suprise grab attack, I recommend walking towards it then aim to dodge behind its claws.
5. I'm certain you can survive the grab attacks, but you will need at least 1600hp (Might be inaccurate) without taking buffs/debuffs and talismans into consideration.
6. For meteorites attack, just use shields. It will probably break your poise but will increase your chances of survival.
7. No clue how to dodge its final phase change attack(10× Astel clones), think I accidentally skipped them by killing it quickly.
8. Can't give much tips on attacks, but for melee(Uchi for reference), I spammed Unsheathe on its head next to its claw(Not directly inside its claws) to maximise dmg and poise breaks.
For dragon communion build, I spammed Ezykes Decay while maximising my distance from it(Preferably not in front due to its chained pincer attacks).