Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Mani
Posts Avatar
My true Elden Lord
By Mani
Posts Avatar
Dungeater did nothing wrong
By Anonymous
Just a heads up since this guide made me miss the Blackguard's questline.
The warning to not advance if you want to do that questline should be placed before mentioning that Dung Eater can be released.
The prompt to initiate the Dung Eater happens the moment you allow him to be released. You don't have to read the note to make it happen.
By Anonymous
There is one additional dialogue with Dung Eater. I used 4 curses on him and after the cutscene he said:
"I curse you, Golden Order! One day you get was coming"
Don't know, but maybe he has dialogues dependent on number of curses used?
By Anonymous
The Delinquent Diarrhea Drinker
By Anonymous
The Excitable Excrement Enjoyer
By Anonymous
I hate him as much as anyone else for what he did to Boggart, but am I the only one who felt sympathy for him as he whimpered being given the self is potion? You can really hear the pain that he is in when he knows he is being erased
By Anonymous
he did lots of bad things but at least he killed that stupid chav
By Anonymous
How dare you, Big Boggart is the best guy! We need a "Lord of Bognor Regis" ending or some ****
By Anonymous
Marika's tits, you must be joking! Boggart is one of the best NPC's in the game.
By Anonymous
On my NGplus he refuses to spawn in the sewer I remember him banging his head like some tweakin mofo before and now he literally isn't showing up. Keeps on asking me to go unshackle his bla bla bla and he's literally not there. Guess it doesn't matter since I've already done his quest but still wtf where are you dude
By Anonymous
One of my favorite characters in any media. So creepy and the vocal delivery and design are top notch. I did his ending cause I simply can’t help but respect this guy’s unrelenting hatred. Guy hated the golden order so much you literally kill him, but he wills himself to continue living so he can see his dream to its fruition. Then lets himself go through unspeakable torture just so he can **** over the golden order. And he’s right too, the golden order does have it coming.
By Anonymous
I'm late game and havent seen anything to sugest the golden order is THAT horrible. What did they do?
By Anonymous
I think it can be confirmed that Seluvis is already, there is no option to feed Seluvis's Potion to the Dung Eater. I just finished his questline and there was no option at all to feed him the potion. That means that one cannot fully do Ranni's questline before fully completing Dung Eater's. Maybe complete it before giving Ranni the Fingerslayer Blade?