Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Killing her gives you her nice looking (blue-silver) armor set, which you can customize (tailoring )too. But you will miss her spirit ash and her smithing stone reward, the left medallion can still be found.
By Anonymous
I didn't know about this questline until after I already reached the mountains, went to her spot and she was gone/the wolf was dead, and her ashes were on the ground. Dunno if I can still summon her on that spot to trigger anything but I'll try
By Anonymous
Can you get her armour?
By Anonymous
Accidentally killed her. So she can be attacked and she dropped the blue silver mail armor set(the set she is wearing)
By Anonymous
Be careful NOT to attack her! She turns hostile and will not go back. I hit her once on accident and now she attacks me on sight even after sitting at graces or reloading. Unfortunately I soft locked my way out of this quest chain.
By Anonymous
Celestial Dew my friend, will reset any hostile actions
By Anonymous
Be careful NOT to attack her, she will turn hostile and will never turn back to friendly. I hit her once by accident and sitting at graces and reloading the game doesn't work. Unfortunately it looks like I've soft-locked myself out of this chain.
By Anonymous
request absolution at the church of vows
By Anonymous
Using a celestial dew at the church of vows will turn hostile npcs back to normal
By Anonymous
try going to the church of vows, if you have not already killed her, that should fix things with her, might need a Celestial Dew for that though
By Anonymous
There is a church with a big Pope turtle in it which lets you beg for absolution. It should turn her friendly again
By Anonymous
There is a church with a big Pope turtle in it which lets you beg for absolution. It should turn her friendly again
By Anonymous
can't be right - I accidentally punched her aswell and nothing happened.
By Anonymous
That's rough buddy
By Anonymous
If you attack and the npc doesn't aggro, then you are safe. Usually you get a few hits as a safety measure. However, if you do aggro them, then you have to request absolution at the Church of Vows in Liurnia to reset them.
By Anonymous
Be careful NOT to attack her, she will turn hostile and will never turn back to friendly. I hit her once by accident and sitting at graces and reloading the game doesn't work. Unfortunately it looks like I've soft-locked myself out of this chain.
By Anonymous
You can do the atonement ritual at the church. Of vows to make her friendly again. You can buy the item needed from the merchant in ainsel river before the dragon kin boss
By Anonymous
You can do the atonement ritual at church of vows to make her neutral again. You can find the item for it at the merchant in ainsel river before the dragon kin boss
By Anonymous
In the church of vows there's a statue that lets you "Atone for your sins" which is usually used to reset hostile NPCs. You can try that!
By Anonymous
Go to the church of vows to request absolution. Uh but go during the day. You go at night and a bloody finger will invade the church. He is a blood build and can one shot you so be careful
By Anonymous
Does anyone know how to start this quest? She just says the same thing over and over to me about her other half
By Anonymous
There is a village that is underneath the south west side of the Lake of trees. You need to meet a friendly npc right after killing all the albinauic enemys and the turn left upwards the Hill. He is then in the right hand cor er
By Anonymous
There is a village that is underneath the south west side of the Lake of trees. You need to meet a friendly npc right after killing all the albinauic enemys and the turn left upwards the Hill. He is then in the right hand cor er
By Anonymous
I kind of found both halves of the thing without ever having even met her. When I went to finally see her she was already in sport form. I tried taking her to the Apostate to summon her but the game won’t let me summon anything. Did I screw up the quest by not talking to her? Really don’t want to miss out on a free somber stone…
By Anonymous
Yeah I had no idea she existed. What really pisses me off is I even had gone to that Crystal Cave before, I just didn't know you were supposed to jump down into the pit further. So now I've missed out on her entire story/questline AND a somber dragon smithing stone.
Sigh.
By Anonymous
I didn't find her until late game, and she's already spirit ash. Brought to the apostate derelict anyway, confirmed that you lose out on the somber ancient dragon smithing stone if you find her too late. Lame