Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Lobo, a wolf. Is that a Lobosjr reference?
By Llewyn
Posts Avatar
Lobo is the word for Mexican wolves.

There was another person thinking that Blaidd was a reference to the Witcher because Geralt's elven name is Gwynbleidd. Blaidd means wolf in Welsh. Do people really think that pop culture invented language, and not the other way around?
By Anonymous
Lobo means wolf in spanish
By Anonymous
@lewyn steady on, I wondered the same, not all of us speak spanish :D
By Anonymous
Bruh Llewyn... Lobo is just the SPANISH word for "wolf"... not the "mexican" word. Do people really still think that Mexico = only country that speaks spanish?
By Anonymous
"Lobo" means "wolf" in Spanish and all its varieties. Do people really think Spanish came from Mexico?
By Anonymous
Look up Lobo, King of Currumpaw. That's most likely the reference that's being made.
By Anonymous
I think Llewyn got their point across, you two above me knew exactly what they meant, stop acting like a couple of Karen's
By Anonymous
Llewyn is right, Lobo is a type of timber wolf found in Mexico and SW United States. Hence, the majority of Spanish Speakers using that specific definition would be in Mexico and Texas/Arizona. He wasn’t calling “Mexican” a language nor did he claim that Spanish originated in Mexico. He’s referring to a very specific toe of wolf.
By Anonymous
killed her by accedent, sadly you cant reload a save or somehting :/
By Anonymous
you can copy your savegame to store it somwhere, from time to time or before some important actions
a
By Anonymous
Go to the Church of Vows and use a Celestial Dew to fix any kind of mistakes you've made with NPCs!
By Anonymous
you can also go to the Church of Vows and use a consumable to bring back NPC's you've killed. It worked with the sorceress in early game and she's a quest npc
By Anonymous
if u're on PC use %appdata% in run and then copy save files to a different drive ( Bandai Namco recommends in a USB or different drive from ur pc itself, but it's not 100% necessary ) then u can replace them any time u want.
By Anonymous
She can be brought to the Apostate Derelict in the Consecrated Snowfield to fully complete her quest and acquire a Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stone.
By Anonymous
I can't summon her at the place with the giant women
By Anonymous
Neither can I
By Anonymous
I can���t summon her there either how do I do it
By Anonymous
Doesn't allow me to summon her, you got proof of this?
By Anonymous
I thought she was bad at first, but after leveling her and realizing how she works, I don't think she is too bad. She's basically a deployable turret. She won't move from the spot where you summon her, but she will constantly fire on whatever enemy is near her nonstop. Because of this she actually has pretty high dps compared to other summons cuz she's constantly attacking.
By Sylv
Posts Avatar
only found her way late in the game, she was already a spirit without even talking to me and I don't get any prompt to summon her in the church
By Anonymous
yea same here
By Anonymous
Did you ever figure out what to do with her?
By Anonymous
Same, did all of this to get that damn Somber Stone reward, turns out I cannot get it as I never spoke with her earlier in the game...
By Anonymous
likewise. did you already get both halves of the medallion before talking to her?
By Anonymous
Huh... I killed her because she didn't say anything interesting... Good to know that the other half of the medallion is in Castle Sol
By Anonymous
"makes mention that her better half, likely the wolf beside her" not really 'likely' when she explicitly says that Lobo is her better half like twice
By Anonymous
Likely that the NPC who killed her wolf was The all knowing (Gideon Ofnir) guy from the roundtable, she calls him All hearing but at this point of the story I didn't meet any enemy or ally with that title...
By Anonymous
How am I supposed to start this quest? When I talk to her she just says something about her other half
By Anonymous
Go to the Village of the Albinaurics. From the grace, go up the hill and there's an npc disguised as a pot. Hit him a couple times to get him to transform and then exhaust his dialogue
By Anonymous
There's an old man in the albinauric village hiding in one of the pots. Smashing the pot starts his dialogue and he'll direct you to Latenna.
By Anonymous
You need to find an old man hiding in one of the pots in the Albinauric village.
By Anonymous
go to albinius village, down in the lake at a poison swamp there is a village and an NPC who transformed to a bush (using a torch make it easier to find probably), he gives u a medal then u have to go back and talk with lady artorias
By Anonymous
Go to the "village of the albinaurics" and find the NPC hiding there. Only then she will say something.
By Anonymous
Find the NPC hiding in the village of the albinaurics.