Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
If this is just an exploding version of rancorcall I'm going to be so sad
By Anonymous
Yeah, I wanna try it but I have the feeling it's going to be trash lol
By Anonymous
it fires one giant rancorcall that **** out a trail.... the skull and trail do nothing but after a second or two a chain of lava explosions goes off
By Godard
Posts Avatar
Anyone can tell the difference between this one and the normal Rancorcall?
By Anonymous
normal one doesn't explode , saying that u seem to be able too stand in the explosion. and take no damage. *( in golden city most things die 1-2 casts of it ) find it fantastic for dragons.
By Anonymous
Not as reliable to deal damage in PVP, but still great for zooning in PVP. Since the cast animation is pretty fast and there is delay on the blasting trails. Shred pretty much anything in PVE. Greate spell.
By Anonymous
Ricard’s Rapier reference?
By Anonymous
You gotta be a fool
By Anonymous
You a whole fool
By Anonymous
I chose this and it is now nowhere to be found, so dissapointing..
By Anonymous
Even though it's fire based it's a sorcery, not an incantation so you won't find it under the incantation tab in your inventory. Needs a staff to cast too.
By zeeningg
Posts Avatar
make sure your inventory is not "full" i had pages and pages and pages of items, took like 30 seconds of scrolling to reach the bottom of weapons tab and like 15-20 to reach bottom of armor/ashes of war and eventually i realized NO items were appearing in my inventory, they were all being automatically deposited in my Stash, so check your stash/chest at sites of grace and see if perhaps it is in there?
By Anonymous
I'm having the same issue. turned in the remembrance, can't find the spell in my inventory. disappointing to say the least.
By Anonymous
Anyone know if this is boosted by things that increase fire damage like fire scorpion charm talisman?
By Anonymous
Yes sir
By Anonymous
do you think magic scorpion charm can stack with it as well? or just lava sorceries in general?
By Anonymous
to the guy asking about magic scorpion, it has no effects on any lava sorceries as none of them deal magic damage
By Anonymous
Does this get boosted by the Prince of Death's Staff?
By Anonymous
No idea scales with fire dmg but
By Anonymous
no it doesnt
By Anonymous
I believe it does.. I don't bother with anything other than Lusat's Staff because it does more damage at +10 with its massivrSorcery Scaling (and passive damage boost which is included in the SS) than the specific subclass staves do with their spells. No point having tons of staves maxed out to get less damage (maybe a tiny bit more in some cases, depending on build) for a handful of specific spells imo. Lusat + Azur and maybe Carian Regal Scepter are all you could ever need.
By Anonymous
You do realize that prince of death has the actual highest scaling if your faith and intel are within 5 points of each other? It even has higher scaling than lusat, without the extra FP cost. Which also means it is the best staff in NG++ onwards as you are likely to have more than 1 stat hitting the hard-cap
By zeeningg
Posts Avatar
the most recent Anon is correct, with 99 faith and int it is indeed significantly higher than any other staff at 448, Lusat's is 430, so MAY be higher with whatever the "bonus damage" is that it states otherwise it is 18 points higher in sorcery scaling
By Anonymous
This spell hits like truck on semi-large PvE bosses because it hits like 10 times. I've never staggered one of the named dragons before but this spell had one on the ground gasping for air.
By Anonymous
This thing's great against large enemies. All those explosions stack up when they hit the same target. I've been using it to take down dragons and it's been doing work.