Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
You actually put these things inside Dung's rectum and the mending run might be his interior sphincter. And these might be malformed hemorrhoids. Let that sink in.
By observeroftime
"Seedbed" could either refer to the prostate. Considering that all of his victims appear to be male, I'm leaning towards prostate. This guy is collecting prostate cancer. And I'm not sure if he's doing a service to humanity and is merely misunderstood, or he is responsible for its spread. Either way, what a loathsome thing.
By Anonymous
You can also find a Seedbed curse in Leyndell, Ashen Capital. It can be found close to the gargoyle walking by the remains of the dragon. Next to the remains of a shack, you’ll see the remains of a defiled body.
By Anonymous
So, I have a question: I found three of these things before being able to give him any (hadn't progressed far enough). After offering him some Curses in his BDSM chair, they've all vanished. Did I give him all three at once, or did my game bug out?
By Anonymous
same question here, i am confused too. Hope all at once is the case, not sure if there is new dialogue missed out then
By Anonymous
You gave all 3 at once, you should be okay
By Anonymous
If you interact with him you give all of the Seedbed curses in your inventory.
By Anonymous

Wow lol so the dung eater defiled all the omens lol get pwned
By Anonymous
I'm fairly certain that the dung eater and his curse is directly responsible for the creation of the various omen-type enemies we find in the lands between. At least that is what I can surmise from the item description and the dung eater's gear itself. It seems like his cursed victims turn into the hideously disfigured omen enemies.
By Anonymous
Eh... Maybe he did this to their fathers and they passed it down to their children in the form of omenism
By Anonymous
The reason why there’s 6 is probably because you can’t get the one in Leyndell if you turn it to ash, but then you have to get to Elphael to get the other one.
By Anonymous
You have to get to Elphael regardless. Two of six are in there, and you need five.
By Anonymous
And you also need one of the two in leyndell (or both if you miss the one from boggart)
By Anonymous
Thank goodness there's 6 of these and only needed 5. I can spare blackguard from dying.
By Anonymous
Idiot below didn't read the wiki
By Anonymous
Don't know if it has been mentioned, but I found one Seedbed Curse in Leyndell, Ashen Capital. In the area where the wandering gargoyle is, sitting next to a wooden stable/warehouse building.
By Anonymous
Society.
By Anonymous
Why kill when you can be one with all?
By Anonymous
So these things are basically a dude's balls that dungeater has defiled and infected and now has omen horns growing out of it from my understanding
By Anonymous
Still not worse than testicular torsion
By Anonymous
Or the “seedbed” wording hints at the curse being some kind of material product of a necrophilia act perpetrated by Dung Eater.
By Anonymous
Zuli the witch made a youtube vid about this: basic gist is its related to a japanese folk legend where the souls is contained in a part of the colon, so hes pulling it out of their butts
By Anonymous
With a name like "Dung-Eater", it makes a lot more sense that it's the colon...
By observeroftime
It's obviously the dude's prostate riddled with cancer. Medicine of the middle-ages was wild yo!