Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Ng+ radagon is a NIGHTMARE. He’s got like 30k health and most of his attacks are AoE
By Anonymous
Um no. Hardly 15k health. Giants flame take thee basically deletes him.
By Anonymous
Despite the fact that he is strong against pierce, being able to turtle behind a shield with a spear can be worth the trade-off if you are supporting other players in co-op. Radagon seems reluctant to shift his aggression off you if you can keep tanking his hits and poking - and a spear can carry black flame tornado for use in the Elden Beast fight. If you're willing to sink a truly disgusting amount of points into endurance and strength, a sacred affinity fingerprint great shield and a fire infused partisan can do the job here - you will need both the sanctified and red-hot whetblades for this, the first of which is missable. Just cross your fingers that the host brings the DPS for the Radagon phase.
By DeVir
Oh dont know i had way more fun fighting Godfrey. He at least had the guts to face you head on. This guy? Just put heavy armor on, used lord's plus alexander's talismans, buffed myself to high heavens with physical\divine defense buffs and trolled his sorry teleporting *** with lion claw on greatsword. Maybe i would consider fighting him properly if not the cluster**** that is Elden beast. At this point tbh i just wanted it to be over. Previous games had way better endgame imo.
By Anonymous
God damn the last boss forces a damn strength or dex build
By Anonymous
Thats simply not true. There's many avenues of damage for every type of build out there. And anyways, status is useful throughout the whole game anyway.
By Anonymous
Was easy on a full faith build for sure just gotta use the right incantation like Giant flame for rad + pest threads for the elden beast
By Anonymous
Radagon’s grab has two versions: an near instant one with ~a second of delay, and a slower one designed to rollcatch. As it’s often tricky to figure out which version he’s going to do, I suggest running away and jumping with the assumption he’s doing the faster one. At worst you will get clipped by the explosion, much better than getting caught and taking massive damage.
By Anonymous
he is immune to frostbite, im quite sure, i coated my giant crusher with frost grease and hit him with 6 charged heavies along with mimic contributing, not a single proc. Unless that is somehow under the 627 threshold he is totally immune i swear
By Anonymous
It doesn’t matter if it’s light or heavy, frost grease only adds 63 proc to a weapon. So your hammer wouldn’t proc him in 6. Plus the amount of frost
buildup u would lose tryna do it with that weapon would be pretty bad as well.
By Anonymous
He’s weak to fire. Use blasphemous blade , takers flame. You can get out of his battle with most of your health intact for Elden beast
By Anonymous
also you can dodge his grab by hugging him and strafing right, but you'll have to dodge or block the blast. Still helps from not getting roll caught by the ridiculous windup
By Anonymous
Gwyn: I'm tired of plin plin plon. Lets try something different.

*plin* *plon*

Gwyn: Hmm.... Yes, me like. Gwyndolin-chan play cello to enhance daddy's music

*cello is added*

Gwyn: Yes, this good. but where do I go from here?

Radagon & Elden Beast + title screen OST: Hold my beer.
By Anonymous
Wtf are you even saying

my god fans of this game are so weird
By Anonymous
Would have ben dope if he whiped out a golden order greatsword to replace his arm, then weild both of them in a new move set. As per the lore suggest, when he left renala he reformed his moonlight greatsword into the golden order greatsword so it makes sense to me that he would weild it to, but just an idea miyazaki....