Any Tips?
By Anonymous
Don't give up, Skeleton!
By Anonymous
brush your teeth twice a day.
By Anonymous
git gud
By Anonymous
If you want to cheese it just get him to 2nd phase and before he does the life steal move use the flask and get him inflicted with scarlet rot on phase switch, then just stay at a distance, he will keep spamming his gap closer which is pretty easy to avoid by rolling to the left and hit him one or twice then repeat, the rot will pretty much win the fight for you.
By Anonymous
if you really want to cheese, just jump on the gravestones to the right of the entrance. You can enter the boss arena under a few conditions (you're completely naked), if you can manage to hop onto the tallest gravestone on the right hand side, jump straight into the air in a stationary jump, at the apex of that jump hold the sprint button so you don't move. Next, simply jump towards the ledge. You should do a sprinting jump even though you're stationary. You can then enter the arena and Mohg will not move no matter what happens, wail on him with melee until he dies. Ez.
By Anonymous
this boss is badass
By Anonymous
the fact noone is at this boss to summon makes doing a spell build really really hard.
By Anonymous
I could do it in a few tries with a +10 black knife spirit.
Hopefully I can solo him someday
By Anonymous
Use spirits there are some OP ones.
By Rathial
Use spirit and the Azur comet spell. Spirit can tank as you dump damage into him
By Anonymous
If you can tell me how to get there specifically ( I got the consecrated snowfields, thats not the issue ), you can summon me.
By Anonymous
Use mimic tear.
By Anonymous
Anyway to avoid his life steal?
By Anonymous
there is a tear for the flask that will make you take no damage from it, but he will still heal/transform
By Anonymous
Finish Yura���s quest and fight Eleonora. She drops a ���Purifying Crystal Tear��� which has the effect of protecting you from the lifesteal he does in his phase 2 transition
By Anonymous
Defeat Eleonora at Second Church of Marika to get 'Purifying Crystal Tear'. The Tear in your wonderous Physics flask will avoid life steal. Just drink the Flask right before it.
By Anonymous
"Altus Plateau: Second Church of Marika ��� Eleonora (hostile NPC invasion)

Purifying Crystal Tear ��� Purifies the Lord of Blood���s curse. Might be useful when you���re fighting a secret boss named Mohg Lord of Blood."
By Anonymous
simp lord
By Anonymous
There is a tear called the Purifying Crystal Tear that you can put in your mixed physick that purifies the lord of bloods curse. It is in the Altus Plateau, Second Church of Marika. You will be invaded and upon killing the invader it will drop. From the Altus Highway Junction grace, go N/ slightly N/W and you will find the church. It does indeed work and you will only take slight damage and not be stunned.
By Rathial
You can fight this boss extremely early if you just do white faced guys questline

I got to him after getting my first great rune lol
By Anonymous
Beat him at lvl 80. He is very susceptible to rot and bleed.
By Anonymous
There is a physick ingredient that allows you to avoid damage during phase change. You get it by killing an invader at the Second Church of Marika. Hope this helps!