Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
I love the critical/backstab animation on this weapon. Just hook and rip, brutal.
By EvilUnicornLord
I get that it's a scythe but why does this do bleed? The Cleanrot Knights using it (thankfully) don't deal bleed. Just seems a little unnecessary.
By Anonymous
Idk what Cleanrot Knights you've been fighting, but the scythe wielding one's definitely cause bleed buildup on my character
By Anonymous
Finally got it after 28 times of getting armor and even did a cool Zoro cut with my curved swords while I did it. (Also went to another one and got it again)
By Anonymous
This would be great if the weapon art didn't get stuck on terrain half the time, it's literally unusable anywhere other than perfectly flat open areas
By Anonymous
I just dual-wielded this thing and fought Radagon with them. Despite the weapon dealing holy damage and bleed, both of which don't really affect Radagon, this thing absolutely clapped, and second-tried him at Rune Level 130- very strong weapon, despite having worse scaling than the Cleanrot Spear it ironically does far more damage.
By Anonymous
lmao lvl 130
By Daevectus
"lmao lvl 130" easily achievable, lower than meta, go back to dark souls 3 chud, etc etc
By Anonymous
70 faith and this weapon art dmg still sucks dookie in pve compared to many other (still underwhelming but better/faster/stronger) incantations. Can't compete with the hp sponges From decided to put everywhere lategame. You play full faith and put all the other points into mind because you will spam that weapon art all day long and have to chuck blues nonstop to kill 5 enemies. Spells are no problem since you can just bust your nut on an enemy all day long with sodasteam (comet azur spell).
By AzraelDewitt
Statistics's a b***h. Got it second try while I wanted other items :/
By Anonymous
The chance of getting this on your first or second try is 4%. That means that you're chansen is 1/25 which isn't that low.
By Anonymous
Quick farming route I used - 3 kills in a minute or so. (I have no idea how to format on this site, so I imagine this is going to be hideous)

Don't forget your Discovery/Arcane gear: Silver Tear Mask, Silver Scarab, Silver Fowl Feet: https://i.imgur.com/dJvJWb5.jpeg

From the Heart of Aeonia Grace, face directly west and exit through the small gap, first knight will be right there: https://i.imgur.com/KL4S3hY.jpeg

From the first knight, face southish and pop over the root. You'll see the second knight there: https://i.imgur.com/PAH4Wsd.jpeg
*(WARNING: TWO Spear Cleanrot knights are very close to this one and will very likely aggro you)

From the second knight, face east and #3 will be patrolling in the distance: https://i.imgur.com/aFW1mdD.jpeg

After the 3rd knight, face northish, run up the root, and you'll be back at the site of grace: https://i.imgur.com/zhqE1lK.jpeg
By Anonymous
This weapon has the best range and tracking weapon art of anything I have used with the MRoL. You can just spam it over and over again for good damage. Only thing I don't like is that you lunge forward when you use the WA, but that's really minor. At low to mid levels it obliterates anything. I tried it against Alecto for giggles, and it kept her away and in retreat the whole fight. Again, the tracking is pretty insane. Well worth it to go farm this and get one. Don't let the scaling turn you away.
By Anonymous
Would you get this around mid-game by following the grace path?
By TuesdayTyme
It's a 2% drop rate. My arcane at the time was 18 but still couldn't get it even using silver pickled fowl feet. I farmed it for a couple hours. Now I don't need it. I thought
maybe it would be good for defeating Astel. Turns out Astel is a glass cannon.
By Anonymous
I have a level 404 character with 120+ hours on him with many different holy damage builds. Personally, I find THIS to be the best holy damage option in the game using the ring of light. It's spammable, has great range, and great damage. I find this easier to build for than the golden order incantations. While the wiki says the WA scales off faith, I found a much more noticeable impact from upgrading the weapon itself.

I did some testing on the Albinaurics in Mohgwyn Palace using larval tears to change my faith. At 99 faith with the Shard of Alexander and Sacred Scorpion Charm with a +10 Halo Scythe, I did 1793 damage. Going down to 40 faith with the same build, I did 1618. The extra 59 levels in faith provided about an 11% increase in damage to my skill. Using a +0 Halo Scythe with 99 faith and the aforementioned talismans did 260 damage.

When using this in PvE, it is important to have a decent amount of distance between yourself and the enemy before using this. It is difficult to use in cramped areas or hitting an enemy at different elevations. Otherwise, going through NG+4 I use this skill to kill every boss except the ones with crazy holy resist (Maliketh, Elden Beast, etc.)