Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
There's a +1 version of this talisman in sellia, town of sorcery (caelid) - you need to light up the fires in tower to unlock the seals in the town.
1 of the fires unlocks seals for 2 chests in the town, with the chest closest to the swamp containing the talisman.
By AVMarshal
Posts Avatar
I am unsure if I got it here or somewhere else (so not sure if it just drops like this, or it's actually separate), but I actually got a +1 version of this while I'm still just on base/non-NG+.
By Anonymous
The +1 version is behind a sealed barrier in Sellia, Town of Sorcery.
By Anonymous
Best thing you can get when going to the academy
By Anonymous
There's a Spelldrake Talisman +2 at the "Hidden Path to the Haligtree".
By Anonymous
The +2 Version is found in the Hidden area of the Path of the Haligtree. Take the grace point to there. Run backward into the main path, there's a broken fence. Fall down and you'll land on an Invisible platform. To the Left is the Silver Scarab Talisman behind a Illusionary wall. Back track over, dead ahead there's another room. I don't recall what was there. But If you run over there and look left, theres another path (it's slightly down and still invisible.) There might be a enemy on it. You can head down there, then Jump left onto the platform, Head Inside, then Left again towards the locked door. Up the stairs and up the elevator at the top is the +2 Talisman.
By Anonymous
dude thank you so much
By Anonymous
dude thank you so much
By BigLungus
This absolutely needs to be added to the wiki.
By BigLungus
To add anything, I would say that once you're on the invisible path, it's very linear, so line yourself up with the doorway you see and walk straight.
By Anonymous
Sorry, which grace point are you referring to, exactly? I've gone to every one in the Haligtree and none seem to line up with the description, so I'm clearly doing something wrong here.
By Anonymous
OH, it's not *at* the Haligtree, my bad, MANY THANKS
By Anonymous
Which grace point...? There's 4.
By Anonymous
found +2 near the deathroot in Hidden Path to the Haligtree. Jump down where the ledge is broken. It seems a falldown but there is an invisible bridge.
By Anonymous
Can you screenshot the location?
By Anonymous
whats the difference on this and pearldrake talisman? what does pearldrake talisman actually boost?
By Anonymous
The spelldrake gives a bunch of magic resist. The Pearldrake gives moderate elemental resists of all types.
By gdtyrael
As the guy above me said, spelldrake gives a lot of magic resist, but only magic resist. Pearldrake gives some resist to all kinds. You can use both at the same time if you are fighting a boss that uses a lot of magic damage because they stack.
By Anonymous
Anyone know whats behind the fog door in this area? worth the stonesword key?
By Anonymous
If you don't know what's behind a fog wall, it's worth using a stonesword key to find out. If you wiki everything instead of learning anything yourself, you'll to yourself of the experience of playing this game.