Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
Also known as the minmaxer mask. Although the drip is respectable
By Anonymous
This mask just reminds me of Vegigante masks for the costumes. Both have a demonic/impish look usually accompanied by a smile
By Anonymous
Using this I can get higher poise breakpoints that just aren't possible with the imp mask. It's a shame because I spent all that time farming the imp mask just for this thing to turn out better.
By Anonymous
Can't tell if joke
By Anonymous
Anyone know what the "elder" in the description is or why they "haunt the omen in their nightmares"?
The only elder I can think of is the imp head. "Resembling an elder, it holds trace amounts of arcane knowledge."
By Anonymous
As far as I can tell, those with the fell curse (omen) are cut off from the cycle of rebirth, and when they die they essentially persist in eternal torment and haunt the dreams of the still living omen. The wraiths called from the omen bairn items are identical to those of the wraith calling bell, which states "Wraiths are said to be the vengeful spirits of those who died when cursed".
By Anonymous
This, Sir, is actually quite prudent and perceptive.
By Anonymous
I liked him in Breaking Bad. Haven't seen Better Call Saul yet but I've heard good things.
By Anonymous
Amazing resemblance.
By Anonymous
The resemblance is impeccable.