Comments from our Elden Ring Wiki
By Anonymous
You can off hand power stance this with a katana and it’s amazing
By Anonymous
I don't understand what the advantage is of doing this rather than simply having another katana. I currently dual wield Uchi and Moonveil. It weighs less than the Uchi which is nice, but I imagine it does less damage and has less reach as well. Crit is the same exact as my Uchi and Moonveil, unless it increases when upgraded. I think it's really cool but I don't see what the advantage is.
By Anonymous
I think the only utility in this is no-skilling your katana and throwing a dagger-specific skill on the waki
By Anonymous
This thing also add blood loss. Combined with Reduvia it, man....
By Anonymous
Wakizashi can’t power stance with other daggers, but does have a unique power stance moveset when paired with the Uchigatana. Don’t know about the other katanas.
By Anonymous
Worked for me with the Moonveil as well.
By Anonymous
Anyone know where goal cave is?
By wacktastic
As stated on the description, you CANNOT power stance this with another dagger. Only with a Katana on the Main (right) and the wakizashi on the off (left) you will dual wield this properly.
By Anonymous
Does anyone know what advantage their is of using this as opposed to dual weilding two katanas? I currently dual wield Uchi and Moonveil and it's great. It weighs less than a katana which is nice, but I imagine it does less damage (haven't upgraded it so I'm not sure) and has less reach as well. Crit is the same exact as my Uchi and Moonveil, unless it increases when upgraded. I think it's really cool but I don't see what the advantage is.
By Anonymous
You can equip parry to it is the only advantage I see
By Anonymous
You can put bloody slash on it for double blood build up and pair it with a katana that has blood build up
By Anonymous
its a dagger. so when single wielding you get the dagger moveset. i'm rocking this as an occult with 80 arcane and it has a crazy fast moveset, hits like a truck 400 at +21 and has like 80 bleed buildup.
By Anonymous
where is goal cave?
By Anonymous
Goal cave is located South east of Fort Geal North Site of Grace in Caelid. Across the rot near one of the giant flower enemies. It is locked behind one of the Imp statue barriers.
By Anonymous
I need this!!!
By wolfkermek
Go yoink it bro!! Only takes 2 swordkeys to get